GTP_WRS-Online Event 36 : Fuji on Acid!

• Thread starter Speedy6543
  • 42 comments
NA room is closed...:(

I was all dressed up in @hirnsauger69 Guido's very cool livery but I did laps all by myself...:(

One is the loneliest number...:(

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180808213959.jpg

Technically, you won @Bass Addict! :lol:

Had loads of fun last night in the EU race. Thanks to heaps of serendipity and over 900 miles of TT practice, I managed the triumvirate.
Started to get a bit slippy after 2nd stop as I came in a lap early and had to stretch the fuel load but thankfully I'd built up enough of a lead that I scraped over the line after losing about 5/6 seconds to Mike @Argon over the last 2 laps.
Thanks for the race guys, was really nice to meet you all @hirnsauger69 @MikeyLCR @General_Edead

Hopefully I'll get to play next Wednesday, too! 👍

Bit of a frustrating evening with weirdness going on with the lobby. First we had a complete lockup that impacted myself and Mike @MikeyLCR which resulted in me having to completely reboot my PS4. Once I restarted things seemed OK and we started qualification, almost immediately I could tell that things just didn't seem right for me but no one else reported any issues so we got the race underway. Half a lap in and I could see that whatever was going on was definitely not right for me and my fuel use was horrendous even though I was fuel saving very aggressively, that aside we had a good race and congratulations to Andy @Renrag39 who brought home a very solid win after grabbing top honours in quali.

Quali

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180808201644.jpg

Results

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180808211555.jpg

A bit saddened to read this morning that the NA race was once again cancelled. Hoping that a change to the timing or whatever folks vote for will see a better turn out for that race especially as we now have Larry @Bass Addict on staff to host this

See you all in France :gtpflag:

Last edited:
...Half a lap in and I could see that whatever was going on was definitely not right for me and my fuel use was horrendous even though I was fuel saving...
Now I know why I could keep up with you for a little while...:) This race was a success for me because I didn't screw up my braking point into turn one while following you at a close distance!

Thanks for hosting Mike...

:cheers:

Back