GTP_WRS-Online Event 48 : Super Mario's Alpine Hillclimb - Dec 20th & TUESDAY, Dec 23rd

  • Thread starter Thread starter PASM
  • 40 comments
  • 3,866 views
Just signed up for tonight! Didn't have a chance to drive the car soI'll probably be hugging a wall or something
 
Practice lobby online for about 1hour in the WRS club
 
Last edited:
Just confirmed for today's races.
Busy baking some sweet bread for tomorrow ATM :sly:
 
EU Race lobby open in the GTP_WRS club
 
I'm tempted to run tonight, but I'm not so sure...
 
NA Race Room is open.
 
Be there in 10'
 
Just confirming ill be there tonight. Vroom Vroom
 
Really sorry couldn't make it, I had to spend all day out unpredictably..sorry I couldn't let know but I had no way to connect to the net..
 
I finally got my TV back from my mom-in-law!:cheers: Xmas is a dark time for racing. I took these at the WW race.

The Hudson really lends itself to the partial color filter.

15525644584_c0b502240e_b.jpg

16147225162_26c3fe78b0_b.jpg

15525645614_bcb76e74b4_b.jpg

15960671980_30b56d7c82_b.jpg

15960671730_8bfe9befdf_b.jpg

16147983985_b61b6d7057_b.jpg

15960540808_30bf7c5aeb_b.jpg

15525644254_cb14b31799_b.jpg
 
Back