GTP_WRS-Online Event 99 : GT-R Done! - Dec 12 & 16

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 46 comments
@PASM just while I'm thinking of it, Posting the results of the WW race before the EU + NA Races can help me to workout a average lap time to follow. Whether this is a unfair advantage I'll let you and the guys at WRS decide about it.

EDIT: Monkey or Dee is cool for me

I'll be somewhat later for that practice session I mentioned before. The new map in BF4 just went live today. :sly:

My setup. Be careful, it drives very peculiar, takes some time to get used to.

20151215213057.jpg 20151215213052.jpg 20151215213050.jpg 20151215213048.jpg 20151215213044.jpg

Looks like I won't make it for EU, not going to be home, still a reserve for NA tonight, will confirm weather I'll make it tonight or not

Back on reserve for the NA race have to pull late night working on my assignment so may still be up and if I can steal back my ps I'll be there. Will probably be wired from all the coffee I'll be drinking. Although I've just finished a 12hr shift so if I ain't there by 10mins to I've passed out.

Want ever happens Hope you's have a good race

Had good fun yesterday. First trying to hold off Rikson, who made a tiny mistake which resulted in me getting in front of him. The pressure was getting too much as I clipped a rear wheel in the grass and spun out. The next mission was trying to get in front of Napalm who took a better second pitstop. I noticed he was struggling a little bit more on worn tyres than me and finally I could use his draft on the straight and get in front on the last lap. Very happy with my race considering I was a little off pace. :gtpflag:

Back