GTP_WRS-Online : Week 129 Online Races - Taking a New Road

• Thread starter EDK
  • 46 comments
Damn - really annoying my internet cut out. I hope it didn't cause my car to crash into anyone. Was just starting to have a lot of fun in that battle there first few laps. Sorry folks, see you on Saturday hopefully.

Damn - really annoying my internet cut out. I hope it didn't cause my car to crash into anyone. Was just starting to have a lot of fun in that battle there first few laps. Sorry folks, see you on Saturday hopefully.
Yeah, I was going to have fun keeping you behind for a bit, then trying to keep up for the rest. :lol:

EDIT: We need to work on your starts. ;)

EDK
Yeah, I was going to have fun keeping you behind for a bit, then trying to keep up for the rest. :lol:

EDIT: We need to work on your starts. ;)
Haha you know I completely forgot I needed TCS I didn't have any trouble on Saturday, then today slipped my mind and the next thing I know I've dropped 2 spots!

What were results?

I was in first, but @Sjaak and I battled a lot in the first 2 stints. I managed to hold him off until pit stop, but I think he saved fuel in my draft and managed to come out right on my bumper. I had a bobble/save with no wall touch in the harbor chicane, and he passed me. I saved fuel behind him for 5 or 6 laps, then managed to get a good run off the chicane and passed him going into final turn. We were about 2 second apart going into pits, IIRC.

But the fuel I saved in that stint allowed me to put a bit less in, and I even short filled a bit more, so maintained around 2 seconds coming out, and pulled a gap to 4. After that, I think he made a series of mistakes, so we finished around 12 seconds apart, I think.

I had a couple laps in the 49s in that last stint and was within less than a tenth of what you set before you left. But I'm sure you would have gone faster.

So, at least you got fast lap. :lol:

EDK
I was in first, but @Sjaak and I battled a lot in the first 2 stints. I managed to hold him off until pit stop, but I think he saved fuel in my draft and managed to come out right on my bumper. I had a bobble/save with no wall touch in the harbor chicane, and he passed me. I saved fuel behind him for 5 or 6 laps, then managed to get a good run off the chicane and passed him going into final turn. We were about 2 second apart going into pits, IIRC.

But the fuel I saved in that stint allowed me to put a bit less in, and I even short filled a bit more, so maintained around 2 seconds coming out, and pulled a gap to 4. After that, I think he made a series of mistakes, so we finished around 12 seconds apart, I think.

I had a couple laps in the 49s in that last stint and was within less than a tenth of what you set before you left. But I'm sure you would have gone faster.

So, at least you got fast lap. :lol:
Was a nice race,very exciting!

Filled the tank in the first pitstop to 8.3 laps and gained some time on @EDK but in the last stint I put gas for 7,3 laps.
Thought I could make it with much fuelsaving but it did not work out the way I planned,had to slow down to finish the race.:D
Took all the risk with the two pitstops and hoped that Kevin would make a mistake.

But He did not,:sly:.... great racing kevin 👍

A few action pictures from last nights racing.

20200522104848.jpg

20200522104857.jpg

20200522104909.jpg

20200522104920.jpg

20200522104931.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200522100814.jpg

20200522104940.jpg

20200522104959.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200522100510.jpg

Back