GTP_WRS Week 131: Boxer Village

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 45 comments
Sticking BB to 5 allowed me to shave off a couple of tenths here and there but the technical nature of this track makes it hard for me not to make a little mistake or two every lap. Perfect time trial track.

7349949371629207560_0.jpg

I've been frustratedly trying to improve on the time I got on day 2 to no avail until finally today. I still feel like I can get more time and I know my final sector is a little lacking but time to move onto next week's I think! Submitting with these:

Went to check before submitting and my best lap is on the right on the edge of rumbles after T1 so I'm not gonna risk it tbh as it's a bit too close for comfort 👍 Not in mood to race just now so submitting my earlier much safer lap instead...

GL to all in the results! Great combo that one ;) :cheers:

Went to check before submitting and my best lap is on the right on the edge of rumbles after T1 so I'm not gonna risk it tbh as it's a bit too close for comfort 👍 Not in mood to race just now so submitting my earlier much safer lap instead...

GL to all in the results! Great combo that one ;) :cheers:
Ooh crumbs, now I'm excited I thought I was gunna get hammered by you on this one but now I'm not sure... :lol::P

Back