GTP_WRS Week 135 : A Legendary Legacy

• Thread starter EDK
  • 52 comments
Best I got so far

Still trying, got coffee in hand and liquid crack (AKA Farley's Gnarly Sauce, iced out) in the vape tank.

Neil

23.426 :)
25.535 :)
17.145 :confused:

better last sector, and lap time despite T3 :boggled: though all of the T3's in this 10 lap run were between 16.8 and 17.3.............so a car length or less between times.

Right this is 'probably' my limit.
Don't know how I did it, but managed to knock half a second+ off at the line.

23.238 - fastest :)
25.497 - fastest :)
16.894 (fastest split here is 16.796) - so only lost 0.1 :indiff:
Fastest final split was 0.079 faster than this lap :)

optimum lap was 0.179 faster. But can't do any more. :banghead:

Good luck guys 👍👍👍:gtpflag:

Neil

Think that's it for me, only strengthens the idea that I need a desk so I can use my wheel as 2nd gear is again my nemesis on a pad and it's made worse trying to keep this car under control.

Think that's it for me, only strengthens the idea that I need a desk so I can use my wheel as 2nd gear is again my nemesis on a pad and it's made worse trying to keep this car under control.

Ha, there was me thinking "yay, i'm getting better cos keeping up with you on times", only for you to blow me out of the water by stating you're using a PAD not your wheel.....:mad::mad::mad: :bowdown:
Nice times, with props for using a pad to get them.

Neil

*EDIT* Submitted

Last edited:
Ha, there was me thinking "yay, i'm getting better cos keeping up with you on times", only for you to blow me out of the water by stating you're using a PAD not your wheel.....:mad::mad::mad: :bowdown:
Nice times, with props for using a pad to get them.

Thanks, I'm decent at best. Its frankly a miracle I still have SOME speed after my Psoriatic Arthritis diagnosis back in Early August.

Wow congrats to my younger brother, Henry @thesmallpup for what appears to be provisional his maiden victory!!!

Maybe the youngest wrs 1st place @ 13

Happy with my own result but over a second to him, i have work to do! Well done to all on a very fun tt

Wow congrats to my younger brother, Henry @thesmallpup for what appears to be provisional his maiden victory!!!

Happy with my own result but over a second to him, i have work to do! Well done to all on a very fun tt
Yeah, I especially like how he won without ever posting splits. 👎

I think you know better than that, even if he does not.

Out of order @Bertracer
Show him section in OP about posting splits.
Maybe its only a bit of 'fun' doing these time trials but it would be disheartening for the guys at the top of the leaderboard to be beaten by a competitor they didn't know was competing.
This happened a few times in GT6 and resulted in the edit to OP.

First of all congrats @thesmallpup , great time and a very close finish. To achieve this sort of time at 13 is pretty cool, and achieving one's first overall win in WRS is a very special feeling.

But yeah as Kevin and Stan say, putting splits up is an accepted practice here (and actually made mandatory in recent times). Gives other competitors an idea on what sort of competition they are facing. We do this for fun, but we all push each other to get better. That's why you see people enter new splits as they progress and get faster throughout the week, it's a way to show your competitors and peers you are improving, and pushing your fellow WRS members to do the same.

Hello guys,

First of all I am very sorry for never posting splits. I should have known better and @Bertracer is not at fault here, he has told me to post splits before and this is something i should have done as soon as I had finished a session. This is my my fault and will never happen again. I am very happy to somehow remove my lap if possible as other drivers didn’t know they had to push when I hadn’t posted my splits and, again, don’t be angry at @Bertracer, be angry at me. This was out of the spirit of the game from myself and I can assure this will never happen again. @mohitraina91 you put a very good time in and deserved a win.

Again, I am very sorry, this is my fault and will not happen again.

Hello guys,

First of all I am very sorry for never posting splits. I should have known better and @Bertracer is not at fault here, he has told me to post splits before and this is something i should have done as soon as I had finished a session. This is my my fault and will never happen again. I am very happy to somehow remove my lap if possible as other drivers didn’t know they had to push when I hadn’t posted my splits and, again, don’t be angry at @Bertracer, be angry at me. This was out of the spirit of the game from myself and I can assure this will never happen again. @mohitraina91 you put a very good time in and deserved a win.

Again, I am very sorry, this is my fault and will not happen again.

Thanks man, I don't think it's necessary to invalidate your lap, you put in a lot of effort to get that time and it should stand. I have one overall win from back in the GT5 days so I'll survive ;).

But yeah it's about the spirit, seems you get what we're trying to convey. Even a quick update is enough. Enjoy your victory man! :gtpflag:

Back