GTP_WRS Week 148: Bavarian Motor Windmill

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 56 comments
Small improvement at the line even though I had a messy last corner.

You're on fire.

Being fair here, since all of this was mentioned in our online lobby yesterday.

First, @Pigpin13 is on to something with the short shifting. Does not necessarily equal more straightline speed, but makes understeer more manageable. That said, I am avoiding 7th gear in the TT.

Second thing, taking the final corner in 5th is faster than 4th.

By up to a couple tenths. ;)

EDK
You're on fire.

Being fair here, since all of this was mentioned in our online lobby yesterday.

First, @Pigpin13 is on to something with the short shifting. Does not necessarily equal more straightline speed, but makes understeer more manageable. That said, I am avoiding 7th gear in the TT.

Second thing, taking the final corner in 5th is faster than 4th.

By up to a couple tenths. ;)

Need to try/use 5th gear in the last corner then. My fast lap had a sloppy last corner, (.200) off or so my PB, so a bit bummed.

Will have time for 10-20 laps tonight if I’m lucky. :cheers:

Sorry guys I will be a no show this week.. I don't want to submit my first session time as it's not enough effort to be competitive and will only be dead last in D1.. I did hope to go back but never got the chance :(

Great splits posted anyway and Good luck to all in the results :cheers:

Went to share my lap and double checked my car settings (tires) and not all were default :banghead: DF and Diff not stock. I didn’t scroll down on the spec sheet enough checking for default settings after looking at the suspension.

I don’t remember tuning this one ever. I will need to red flag my own lap. Congratulations to Hasnain282!

Start with a new car/zero miles...Gutted and embarrassed.

Went to share my lap and double checked my car settings (tires) and not all were default :banghead: DF and Diff not stock. I didn’t scroll down on the spec sheet enough checking for default settings after looking at the suspension.

I don’t remember tuning this one ever. I will need to red flag my own lap. Congratulations to Hasnain282!

Oh man, that's horrible.

Really thought this was just a week that suited you, and it probably is.

Will black flag when the board goes up.

Oh dude really sorry, it'll come soon.

Oh man that's a big shame, but your win will come eventually for sure

You can always create a fresh stock tune so you don't lose the current one which probably took some time to get right.

Back