GTP_WRS Week 154 : Super Tsukuba

• Thread starter EDK
  • 42 comments
A couple of hundredths at the line, struggling to beat my first session's best lap more than I expected. I think there is probably half a tenth more maybe but damn I want it :lol:

Basically the same splits just a little bit cleaner in the last sector, I think that's going to be what decides this combo tbh, lot of time to be won/lost there.

Replay fades out on this one but you can just about make out the time still ( even though I know its not 100% needed its still nice to have that )

BB-0 switching to +5 for the last corner

Getting 2 wheels on the inside kerb at T2 ( unless you count that gentle left/right after T1 ) seems to help pivot the car.

Last edited:
Submitting my early session from the board.. did intend to go back over the weekend but my dad fell off a ladder on Friday and KO'ed himself in his back garden and ended up in hospital with a lump the size of an egg on his head and bruising all down his back to his butt.. he is fine and on the mend now thankfully 👍 but sort of took the urge away to go back to this after all :( I don't expect any great result but will submit my best anyway... Good luck to all in the results :cheers:

Edit: submitting a lap with 10.750 / 13.006 as my other is too close on final turn after review

Will try the next combo in a few days hopefully.. Looks Great! :cool:👍

Last edited:
Submitting my early session from the board.. did intend to go back over the weekend but my dad fell off a ladder on Friday and KO'ed himself in his back garden and ended up in hospital with a lump the size of an egg on his head and bruising all down his back to his butt.. he is fine and on the mend now thankfully 👍 but sort of took the urge away to go back to this after all :( I don't expect any great result but will submit my best anyway... Good luck to all in the results :cheers:

Edit: submitting a lap with 10.750 / 13.006 as my other is too close on final turn after review

Will try the next combo in a few days hopefully.. Looks Great! :cool:👍
Well wishes for your dad, Ron. 👍

Submitting also, I had fun round here but I was way to tired today to go back.

Thanks to the stewards for another great event. I realised this was my 20th WRS, so basically like a full season racing seasons worth :) ( super low amount compared to some of the legends of WRS here but still, it felt good to reach 20 )

So I ran a cool @Adam Barber GT Planet Livery because GT Planet is awesome, and so is WRS and everyone in its community.

Screenshot_20201108-214641_GT Sport.jpg

Back