GTP_WRS Week 222: Sayonara, in Perfect Symmetry

• Thread starter EDK
  • 40 comments

Forgot all about this so decided to boot up and go for it. 3 second improvement over 4 laps, not sure I can get any better then that but we'll see what happens before its time to submit.

Congratulations to the podium

I have no idea how you got those lap times, I might have just broken into the 2 minutes if luck had gone my way, but mid 1:50’s is insane :bowdown:

Replay shared
Tags- gtpwrs222, seaside, nerazzurri

Now to wait for gt7 to arrive! See you all on the other side for the next one :gtpflag:

We finally reached GT 7, and it's been quite a ride. I want to say thank you to all the participants that helped make this community a friendly, helpful and kind group of gamers, a very unusual trait for gaming communities in general.
Special thanks to @shoenboggie and @billyjoebobx for sticking with us through the last months of GTsport. And finally to @EDK who has been carrying the torch of WRS for a very long time and was crazy enough to trust me
Long live WRS.
See you on the flip side guys...

We finally reached GT 7, and it's been quite a ride. I want to say thank you to all the participants that helped make this community a friendly, helpful and kind group of gamers, a very unusual trait for gaming communities in general.
Special thanks to @shoenboggie and @billyjoebobx for sticking with us through the last months of GTsport. And finally to @EDK who has been carrying the torch of WRS for a very long time and was crazy enough to trust me
Long live WRS.
After playing GT7 for a few hours today I can’t wait for the competition to start again. Returning to this for these last few weeks has reignited my love for these time trials and for racing in general.
I’m looking forward to seeing what crazy, exciting and infuriating challenges you guys come up with on GT7 for years to come

Long live WRS.
I enjoyed ever time trial for sure and appreciate all that you, @EDK did to keep these going. Trying to match Mr. Smooth @bilyjoebobx was a real challenge. On to GT7, can’t wait to get the TT’s going again!!!

Last edited:
Long live WRS.
I enjoyed ever time trial for sure and appreciate all that you, @EDK did to keep these going. Trying to match Mr. Smooth @bilyjoebobx was a real challenge. On to GT7, can’t wait to get the TT’s going again!!!
Thanks to @EDK and @roamer2629 for making great TT after great TT it's really been fun :cheers:
Thanks to @shoenboggie for always pushing me to try to be my best :)
Really enjoying GT7, I can't wait until the first GT7 WRS TT :dopey:
Long live the WRS let's keep on keeping on for years to come! :gtpflag:

Back