GTP_WRS Week 33 : Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car @ Suzuka

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sjaak
  • 39 comments
  • 7,066 views
Hi :),

First times (15 Laps):

T1 - 0'53,167
T2 - 1'36,892

Good Laps 👍

Hi :),

Up times wrong tires... :ouch: it the rights tires:

T1 - 0'53,395
T2 - 1'36,662

Good Laps 👍
 
Well, I'm not going to be the fastest this week, but I set a goal and achieved it.

Splits from my submitted lap -

52.111
1:35.155

Good luck in the results!

Kevin
 
I'm really not finding a good set up for this car, and I haven't had alot of time due to Event 3, and my splits show:

T1 53.193
T2 1'36.550

Going to give it another go later
 
Not good at this with the Controller

T1 53.944

T2 1'37.070
 
Tough car to setup and drive, can't say I enjoyed one lap.:grumpy: I did persivere though and took much time off my overall.


52.657
1'35.952
 
I had a overly stressfull session online tonight and I'm not exactly happy with the results,
but submitted with the fastest of all (3) laps done in 2 hour session.



MadMax
 
New splits before I submit.

T1: 51.346
T2: 1.33.975
 
Submitted lap

Final Splits:

T1: 52.651
T2: 1'36.340
 
Submitted with these splits.

52.692
1'35.907
 
Sub'd off my last splits, feels funny going through the motions again. I'm not a threat atm so don't give me too much junk :dopey:

Great to be back 👍
 
Back