GTP_WRS Week 5: Time for Some Grip

• Thread starter EDK
  • 86 comments
Hi Everyone, hope you are all doing well. Thought I'd better put some times on the board to get a GT7 ranking and after a few false starts with this one (game says OK, replay says perhaps not :)) these are my best effort so far

Lovely combo!

BB=0, TC=0

1:28.314

Last edited:
Hi Everyone, hope you are all doing well. Thought I'd better put some times on the board to get a GT7 ranking and after a few false starts with this one (game says OK, replay says perhaps not :)) these are my best effort so far

Lovely combo!

BB=0, TC=0

Welcome back Mike :cheers:

Lovely combo!

BB=0, TC=0

Welcome back Mike! Nice to see you again, another time to chase!!

Last edited:
Thanks mate! I have been dealing with the worst backache I ever had since I crushed the vertebrae in my spine at 15 year old falling through a roof. been laid up for weeks with this bout and hobbling around like a 90 year old so no time for racing or pretty much anything other than eating and toilet haha.. feeling a lot better today so thought I would test some laps :cheers:

I will defo submit a time for this round no matter what 👍
Sorry to hear, Ron. Nice to see you back here. 👍

Small improvement but I'm losing a few tenths in sector 3 (Spoon) that I just cant seem to find :boggled:. These may be it for me but will have a few more goes when I have taken a bit of a break.

1:28.247

Son home from college and never got back to this over weekend. Submitted best lap but it was far below what I expected. Good luck to all

Final Splits

1:29.187

I didn’t have a lot of time for this one sadly but I really enjoyed the laps I did get in. Time submitted, good luck all :cheers:

No time to improve, so I submitted with pineapp...er...what I put down.

I hope there’s more people on this site as **** as me as everyone seems to be submitting sun 1:30s 🤦‍♂️

Back