Crispy74 Messages 889 Hemel Hempstead/ UK Messages TCR_Crispy Dec 14, 2009 #121 Finally managed faster splits on my final run, T1 53.697 T2 1'37.939 Submitting with this one, good luck all 👍
Finally managed faster splits on my final run, T1 53.697 T2 1'37.939 Submitting with this one, good luck all 👍
nuclearfire Messages 809 Messages GTP_AtomicZombie/Nuclearfire Dec 14, 2009 #122 Submitted lap with current splits on the board
Rudi Raser Messages 1,212 Messages GTRP_RudiRaser / GTP_RudiRaser Dec 14, 2009 #123 Submitted with this splits: 52,820 1.36,642 But i´m very unhappy with my T3.
MJH Messages 982 Messages GTP_MJH Dec 14, 2009 #124 Some amazing splits have been posted. I've really started to hate this combo, might have one last try later if my patience allows. Matt.
Some amazing splits have been posted. I've really started to hate this combo, might have one last try later if my patience allows. Matt.
Anghammarad Feet of Clay Premium Messages 2,376 Stockholm, Swe Messages GTP_Anghammarad Dec 14, 2009 #125 Last session gave slightly better splits without changing my position on the leaderboard. Submitted.
maximumattack Messages 708 Messages GTP_MaxAttack Dec 14, 2009 #126 I've submitted my time, splits were only a bit quicker than whats on the board but managed to get .4 off my total lap time Good luck everyone
I've submitted my time, splits were only a bit quicker than whats on the board but managed to get .4 off my total lap time Good luck everyone
01GTP Premium Messages 3,345 East Canaan, CT Messages GTP_01GTP Dec 14, 2009 #127 I'll be submitting with the following splits that I ran today. 54.167 1'38.410 Not a pretty lap at all.
I'll be submitting with the following splits that I ran today. 54.167 1'38.410 Not a pretty lap at all.
MadMax GTP Race Admin Staff Emeritus Messages 4,190 Finland Messages GTP_MadMax Dec 15, 2009 #128 Submitted MadMax