GTP_WRS Week 7: Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 77 comments
Great job by all and congrats to the winners. :cheers: There were some amazingly fast times! :bowdown:

Replay submitted. I will check some replays when I get in tonight.

RuddRacer
greenflag-gif.152575

colinnola
greenflag-gif.152575
: Please use the tags for your replays

The most important tag is the very first one is is always in the format 'gtpwrsnnn' where 'nnn' = the week number so would have been 007 this week
Will do. The GT Sport replay sharing thingie doesn't like my upload speed, so I was just happy to be able to share this one.

Ugh, forgot that was a thing:ouch:

So, I’ve tried viewing Joe’s replay and, although I can’t verify the time posted, as it’s been removed, I can verify it a clean lap.

I’ve tried several different things to get the lap time and can conclude this:

Using the chase view (high up behind the car) there is a sector bip on the line and the time shows 2:12.451.

Please can I encourage others to try this and confirm.
D.

Here's my lap for those who have seen it;

:bowdown:

I was using same gears as you were on almost every corner, but my lap looked nothing like that, I felt like there was a magnet on my car and every time I got within a foot of wall I would get sucked into it. :lol:

Reactions: Ren
So, I’ve tried viewing Joe’s replay and, although I can’t verify the time posted, as it’s been removed, I can verify it a clean lap.

Using the chase view (high up behind the car) there is a sector bip on the line and the time shows 2:12.451.

D.
It shows 451, or 415?

It would have to match the result/submission.

That still shows in the OP of this thread. (415)

Last edited:

D.

You know it really shouldn't be this difficult or hard for everyone to make sure they submit a replay that is as required i.e with a time that shows as the car crosses the line.....I really don't understand why we keep having these debates and discussions.

Sorry folks but I have spent enough time wading through close calls today. My decision should stand and just so you folks understand here is the exact extract from the OP...PLEASE READ IT!

Saving Replays, Viewing sector times and Submissions:
  • You need to make sure you use the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay' (See pic below)
  • Before saving your replay ensure that you continue running after completing your fast lap until at least the end of first sector. This will ensure you have a complete replay.
  • To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Library' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replays' option.
  • While viewing your Replay, enter the live timing screen to view your sector splits. You will need to do this after your car has passed the sector markers to see it listed.
  • Simply post the splits that are shown in the live timing screen, and our Fetchbot will parse them and add them together for your total sector time.
  • When saving your fastest lap replay please ensure that you watch the replay to the end and that it displays your full lap time. Any replays submitted that do not show the posted lap time will result in a DQ.
  • Remember - When you submit your time you're also declaring that your run is 100% clean. We request replays for the purpose of verifying to all those concerned that the drivers claim is correct, which in turn safeguards the integrity of the driver, and just as importantly, the WRS. The golden rule is to check your replay before submission. If you’re still unsure, check it again, ask for a second opinion and if you’re still undecided, run the lap again.

EDK
It shows 451, or 415?

It would have to match the result/submission.

That still shows in the OP of this thread. (415)

2:12.451.

Mike, I understand what you are saying. We have had this issue before and the rules are clear.
I’ve been unable to confirm times on this basis but, others have somehow managed it. I’m just another pair of eyes, and calling it as I see it.

Yeah, so that's not going to work.

I know I had one replay that was the first to cross into the 2:13's in which I exited right away and it hung at the line. Was a silly mistake but I made sure to keep running more laps so I could get a banker time in with the time showing up.

It's one more hoop PD has made for us to jump through, and we've unfortunately lost a lot of submissions to mismatched times and replays cutting off early. But we all have the same game to deal with and have to live with the consequences.

Mike, I understand what you are saying. We have had this issue before and the rules are clear.
I’ve been unable to confirm times on this basis but, others have somehow managed it. I’m just another pair of eyes, and calling it as I see it.

Sorry Dan but you are not you are trying to find a way to avoid complying with the very clear and very definite statements about everyone's obligation when they submit a replay. It's black and white as far as I am concerned. I am genuinely sorry for Joe but we can't keep making exceptions.

I know I have had my reply looked at but the tags werent correct so reuploaded...

#gtpwrs007
#crampons
#stormbanker

Gave up as much as 3 tenths in final sector:
A - because I was stupid and didn't read that ALL sectors counted not just the 3 visible and discussable... until my good friends reminded me of otherwise.

B - because I lifted to bank my lap, due to wanting to match/beat my total time upto S3 first before giving S4 a proper good run.

Moving checks from TT thread

GTP_MadMax
greenflag-gif.152575

GTP_viper84
greenflag-gif.152575

TRL_Spurgy777
greenflag-gif.152575

JamCarOne
greenflag-gif.152575

GTP_Randy
greenflag-gif.152575

Nerazzurri_Outla
greenflag-gif.152575

ace7747
greenflag-gif.152575

StormPacer
greenflag-gif.152575
colinnola
greenflag-gif.152575
giznav
greenflag-gif.152575
Gnome_V8
greenflag-gif.152575

The most important tag is the very first one is is always in the format 'gtpwrsnnn' where 'nnn' = the week number so would have been 007 this week

:cheers: Mike (for ace77747), much appreciated.

Moving checks from TT thread

giznav
greenflag-gif.152575

@Argon thanks for checking my replay 👍

I always use tag's tag1; gtp tag2: wrs tag3: week7 because there was no uniform use ,understand that this is not correct :confused:

the use of one tag is sufficient ? ,for example tag1: gtpwrs007, please, correct me if i'm wrong,thank you in advance 👍

@Argon thanks for checking my replay 👍

I always use tag's tag1; gtp tag2: wrs tag3: week7 because there was no uniform use ,understand that this is not correct :confused:

the use of one tag is sufficient ? ,for example tag1: gtpwrs007, please, correct me if i'm wrong,thank you in advance 👍

You are most welcome and yes you are correct on the tag....next week it will be gtpwrs008 so the only bit that changes is the 3 digit number at the end which will always match the week number of the TT the replay refers to 👍

Back