GTP_WRS Week 80: Official Results

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 38 comments
Just had a look, great lap but I don’t think you can get much closer to that last red cone with your rear wheel. This is my first week so won’t mark it, I can’t tell if you ride the base edge of it or not. I hope it is ok for you though.
I believe it should be okay since I didn't knock it down.

CrazyJohnIsHere
greenflag-gif.152575

All you have to do is touch the red cone to be DQ'ed and you were very close! :eek:

20190612202511.jpg

Sorry for the delay all, I've been having PSN issues all week so GT Sport is in offline mode, it's down again tonight in the UK.

I'll keep checking and post the replay as soon as I can, for what it's worth I don't think it's a particularly controversial one and I watched it a few times before submitting the time so hopefully won't take long to review once I post it. Just the final corner i lose control a bit so cut in a bit early, but still with two wheels easily on the curb, so might be worth checking that.

Sorry for the delay all, I've been having PSN issues all week so GT Sport is in offline mode, it's down again tonight in the UK.

I'll keep checking and post the replay as soon as I can, for what it's worth I don't think it's a particularly controversial one and I watched it a few times before submitting the time so hopefully won't take long to review once I post it. Just the final corner i lose control a bit so cut in a bit early, but still with two wheels easily on the curb, so might be worth checking that.
Thanks, I took a closer look at things and came to a realization.

This replay request is sort of an anomaly, because we did not make last week final before posting this week.

You already have 3 verified replays, but we had our backup results admin run this, meaning we did not update the divisions/registry.

All of that to say, I went ahead and green flagged your lap, since a replay was not technically required.

You should see a division placement when Vaxen returns from vacation.

And if you happen to get PSN back before Monday, it would be good of you to share your replay as well.

Back