1629302758622.png

Body Style: 4-door sedan
Engine: 5.9L V12
Power: 540hp
Torque: 465lb-ft
Weight: 1995kg
Transmission: 8-speed automatic
Drivetrain: front-engine, rear-wheel drive
Additional Information: At a price of $1,000,000, this was Aston Martin's most second-most expensive production car ever, after the One-77. It was also its longest, at 212 inches, five inches longer than the original Lagonda. Work on the Taraf begun in 2009, the centenary of the deceased British luxury brand Lagonda, and was designed to be the most exclusive luxury sedan one can possibly buy, having been 100% hand-designed, and at a level even above a Phantom, Mulsanne, or Maybach. "Taraf" translates to luxury in Arabic, as the car was originally supposed to be sold in UAE and Saudi Arabia only with 100 units built. In actuality, 120 units were built, and over half were exported to UK, Japan, and the US. It had a 0-60 time of 4.4 seconds and top speed of 196mph.
taraf-08-1615576038.jpg

1-million-will-buy-you-the-lousiest-aston-martin-of-recent-years-video-photo-gallery-98913_1.jpg

Aston-Martin-introduced-the-luxury-sedan-Lagonda-Taraf-side-1110x537.png

lagonda-taraf-2016-drive-652.jpg

2016-aston-martin-lagonda-taraf-17.jpg

I like this car, looks very stylish and I'm sure sitting inside is amazing. I'll give it a high cool, but I'm interested in what everyone else thinks of it.

Aston Martin usually creates some of the most stylish supercars. This one, however, is an exception. This is one of few Aston Martins I dislike. And if I wanted a four-door Aston Martin, give me the Aston Martin Rapide. The Rapide is more stylish and more inviting. I do like the rear and the interior of this Lagonda. Most of the wheels are sweet from the additional pictures.

I'm torn between "Meh" and "Uncool." This one is tough to call. Meh means... it's there. Nothing special, it just exists. Uncool suggests... it's there, and there isn't much to really care about it. I love Aston Martin, but just like how we have our least favorite songs from our favorite recording artists and groups, this is a so NOT car created by Aston Martin. So Uncool is my call.

Not as striking, ground breaking or divisive as its 70s namesake. It does at least seem to pay homage to that car. I'm not keen on the frontal treatment but the rest of the car is nice. Overall cool.

As always, Aston Martin doing cool rear ends, but the rest of the car looks like the designer bought 120 Bentleys and made them look more futuristic.
I still don't like it. Meh. I would be disrespecting the car if i say uncool. Not the worst Aston, but I can't say that it's a beautiful car.

Latest Posts

Back