Weight: 1870 kg
Drivetrain: FR
2022-cadillac-ct5-v-blackwing-1-1628524481.jpg

my22-ct5vbw-features-exterior-intro-image-1-l.jpg

message-editor%2F1611760205930-dsc_0212.jpeg

0704_2021CadillacCT5Premium_SNDrive_F.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

i think that this is a car that can only exist in the us

what can one say about a 4,000lb car with a supercharged v8 with those kinds of numbers... AND manual

it can only be super mega cool

Only downside to me is the price, meaning I probably won't be seeing/hearing too many of them. The car is SZ, who won't love a 650+hp V8 with a manual? It's like if Cadillac and Dodge had an insane baby.

This is a car that would NEVER be popular here in europe and it's a shame, it looks really good and it has the credentials of a proper performance sedan.
Cool

The team responsible for the front half of the car: “Let’s design a Polestar!”

The team responsible for the rear half of the car: “Let’s design a Tesla!”

I just find it disturbing. Uncool.

I'm usually one of the biggest Cadillac haters. Like, what's so special about these cars? I have liked Caddys such as the CTS-V from the mid-2000s and even liked the ATS. I loved the Cadillac Northstar LMP racing cars and even liked the CTS-V race car from the mid-2000s. This model CTS-V Blackwing? It's a rather ugly bugger with no real coherent style. Its interior, however, VERY nice. Its power and performance make it anything but mundane. So while I'm not the world's biggest Cadillac fan, this is one Cool Caddy. Well played.

It's just me or those lights look very small compared to the rest of the car?
Anyway, i'm not a fan of supercar-power sedans. And this one is not the exception.
Meh. Not uncool because it is not as ugly as a BMW 7 series.

A brand that could have worked down here, if the Escalade was marketed with it.
As many people that buy AMGs, this would have been a strong seller. Definitely would have stolen Chrysler SRT sales. Oh well.
Cool from me because the weight :
images (32).jpeg

I'm quite ambivalent about this. On the whole its not bad looking but it gives me Peugeot 508 vibe but less well done. Also it seems to lack the usual Art and Science design language which makes Cadillacs distinctive. But 668 hp... Overall cool.

Latest Posts

Back