GTPFA - For the Game, For the World GTPlanet Football Association

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 14 comments
  • 1,298 views

Jahgee

(Banned)
Messages
16,280
United States
New York
Messages
Jahgee1124
Logo-3.png


GTPFA stands for GTPlanet Football Association

Like the GTPGCA, this is a club for those dedicated to have a fun time not racing , but instead doing other driving related things. As you could probably guess, this involves football/soccer and you are probably asking "How can you play sports in Gran Turismo?" Well your answer is in the video here. The games will be 7 on 7 with a Fiat 500 '65 painted in the Lexus LFA color "Whitest White" with any custom rims painted in any color that can be classified as black. To be a ref/ball, you must have a mic. The cars used will be announced at a later date. Please post here if you are interested.

CARS TO BE USED ANOUNCED
Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI spec C Type RA RM '05
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR RM '05

TEAMS
Chelsea: Lazer Blue (Lotus Evora) Body, Mustard Yellow (Lotus Elise) Wheels
Barcelona: Midnight Blue Metallic (Ford GT) Body, Mark IV Red (Ford GT) Wheels
AC Milan: Rosso Corsa (Ferrari 458 Italia) Body, Nero Daytona (Ferrari 458 Italia) Wheels
Manchester United: Salsa (Jaguar XKR Coupe) Body, Ebony (Jaguar XKR Coupe) Wheels
Real Madrid: Bianco Monocerus (Lamborghini Gallardo) Body, Giallo Halys (Lamborghini Gallardo) Wheels
Inter Milan: Blu Tour de France (Ferrari California) Body, Nero Daytona (Ferrari 458 Italia) Wheels

Post if you are interested in a team, and I will add you to the post for member info
 
Last edited:
I would like to announce Korza493 as co-director of the GTPFA.

He will also be the head of the Referee Division.
 
Reserved for team standings
 
Reserved for member info
Jahgee1124: Founder
kamikazi493: Co-Director
Clytius: Mitsubishi Lancer/Chelsea
 
Last edited:
CAR SPECS
Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI spec C Type RA RM '05
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR RM '05
Must be equiped with Motegi Racing Touge or Rays Volk Racing GTS Wheels
Must be painted in specific team colors
HP Limited to 511, Weight Limited to 1080 KG.

Sorry everybody for repeatedly posting, but I want to have the first post not be 10 pages long but I want all the info at the beginning
 
Last edited:
Come on people, we need more interest.
 
Come on people, we need more interest.

Want to affiliate the GTPFA and the GTPGCA? Maybe that will increase interest
 
I'm defiantly interested! I've been looking for a group of guys to play GT5 soccer for a very long time.
 
I'm defiantly interested! I've been looking for a group of guys to play GT5 soccer for a very long time.

What car and team will you be using/on?
 
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR RM '05
Chelsea
 
So far we have a single Chelsea member, come on people, where is the interest? Also, if you want, you can sign up to be a ball
 
Maybe you should scrap the teams for now. Just have a Subaru IMPREZA and a Mitsubishi
Lancer team for now, just so you can actually get some games going. Once more and more members join you can introduce the teams and have like a championship. Just a thought.
 
I would approve, only if GT5's physics were more suited for football...
 
I would approve, only if GT5's physics were more suited for football...

It's not meant to be realistic, just fun :sly:
 
Back