GTPlanet Fantasy Garage: Nomination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
North Korea
With Kim Jong Un
RULES:
  • If you already have a nomination in the queue, please do not post another until your nomination currently in the queue is done polling.
  • Race cars are allowed to be polled in the Fantasy Garage.
  • Do not post any modified cars unless they are from official tuning arms (NISMO, Mazdaspeed, etc.) or a brand that sells modified cars to the general public (RUF, Saleen, etc.)
  • Do not poll cars that have already been polled. Please check the results first.
  • Concept cars and prototypes can be polled, but they must be stated as such.
  • Only nominations made in this thread will be added to the list, please do not write on my GTP profile, PM me or e-mail suggestions. Doing so will earn you a 1 month ban from nominating cars for the
    Fantasy Garage.
  • Get your nomination right the first time. I will ask you to update the nomination with what you need to correct, and failure to do so within 48 hours will result in a 1 week ban from nominating cars for the Fantasy Garage.
  • When the car you nominated is up for polling, I will quote your post and link the thread.
  • You may change your nomination whenever you want. However, you can only change your car of polling once every nomination and any changed nominations will be pushed to the bottom of the queue.
  • If your nomination is not in the queue, please tag me in a post and include a link to the post that contains your nomination.
  • Cars will be selected in chronological order, so it's first come first served.
  • Please use the car nomination template below.
Nomination Template Year(s) of Production
Body Style:[/B] Include amount of doors, and car body configuration
Engine: Include engine displacement, configuration & number of cylinders, (name of engine not required but helpful)
Power Output: Please use Horsepower
Torque: Please use Foot Pounds
Weight: Please use Kilograms, (separating each variant helpful but not required)
Transmission: Include number of gears and type of transmission
Drivetrain: Please state where the engine is (Front, Mid or Rear) and which wheels are powered (Front, Rear or All)
Additional Information: Optional, but here is where you can include facts that may swing someone's vote

The Fantasy Garage Results Thread.

Nomination Queue:
Nothing yet.

Pretty much @Grandea GTR it uses the same "community vote to determine if the car sucks or not kind of approach, so I see this idea as a bit unnecessary.

I'd love to run a weekly thread too, but the only idea you can really have for one in this thread has been taken by the cool wall.

Just what the forum needed! A third completely separate list of polls to happen concurrently with the other two.
But this one is run by the guy who attempted to start a Music Cool Wall and a Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Cool Wall and had both fail almost immediately. If that doesn't say success, I don't know what does :lol:

But this one is run by the guy who attempted to start a Music Cool Wall and a Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Cool Wall and had both fail almost immediately. If that doesn't say success, I don't know what does :lol:
You missed the Create Your Own Car Company threads.

- - - - -

@All Your Base - I'm going to need an outstanding reason for these threads to stay open or they're all getting nuked.

TB
You missed the Create Your Own Car Company threads.

- - - - -

@All Your Base - I'm going to need an outstanding reason for these threads to stay open or they're all getting nuked.
I only listed the Cool Wall's he did :lol:, I knew that they existed

@Jahgee @TB @Tornado @MrWaflz55 And just like that, it comes to this again. I got the idea from Jalopnik's Fantasy Garage polls and I wanted to carry the idea over the GTPlanet. I noticed some of the similarities between this and the Cool Wall even before posting the idea of the Fantasy Garage on GTPlanet, but I thought it would be an interesting experiment. I kind of knew this would happen. I was well aware with my failed ideas in the past, but I thought I would give the weekly poll one more go. As for the failed ideas I had in the past, I was actually thinking about reviving the Music Cool Wall and the Create Your Own Car Company. At the time of the creation of the Music Cool Wall, the Cool Wall was posting 2 polls every day, and I thought I would follow the same tactic. That combined with school made me kill of the Music Cool Wall. As for the CYOCC, I have been talking to TB about it, but I am still developing a way to keep the game running unlike all of my other attempts at Cool Walls or CYOCCs. I might as well just lay off with creating weekly polls for a while considering my bad track record for running these polls, and if I keep on doing this, I might as well become as hated as Starlight (a user who is notorious for posting way too many car suggestions on the GT6 Suggestions Thread) by the GTPlanet Community. @TB, if you can, delete this thread as well as all of the other remaining threads relating to the Fantasy Cool Wall. This does not need to be seen by any other member on GTPlanet.

On a side note, @Jahgee, NEVER mention the Advanced Warfare Cool Wall again. That was easily the most embarrassing thing I've done here in my 2+ years on GTPlanet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back