GTPlanet Graphic Icon/Avatar - free download

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vagabond
  • 14 comments
  • 1,789 views

Vagabond

Biomechanics
Staff Emeritus
Messages
4,455
England
Teesdale
Messages
GTP_Vagabond
G'day chaps (and ladies). I made a small unassuming graphic to (possibly) enhance your XMB menu four your GTP account.... or whatever... :)

Its just a bigger version of my avatar here and is in GIF format with a transparent background so it fits in with the existing XMB icons. The download is a RAR archive.

1. Download the .rar to PC

2. Extract the .gif image (using Winzip, Winrar, Zipgenius, etc...)

3. Transfer image to PS3 using a flash device

4. Edit account to use new icon

Download from Mediafire

:)
 
Cool, might just DL that! thanks ;)
 
Do you have a picture of what if looks like?

EDIT *facepalm* nevermind :)
 
This could be a virus!

Can anyone confirm that this is legit?
 
Nice job on the avatar VagabondAngel.
 
This could be a virus!

Can anyone confirm that this is legit?

Yep its a virus. I'm always uploading them to try and infect GTP members, that's why I've been banned from the forum and online racing with GTP.

Nice job on the avatar VagabondAngel.

Thanks. I know its a tiny offering but I wanted to give a little something back to the community. :)
 
Last edited:
Why not host the image on an image host directly?
 
There used to be a thread for downloads such as this. Unfortunately it's not pinned to the forum but it should turn up in a thread search.
 
Umm, is this for a PSN avatar?
If so, how is it used? :dunce:
 
I did it it looks very nice. Kudos for you 👍
 
Thanks, I'm doing it now.
 
Back