GTPlanet GT5 Prologue Forum Sound effects

  • Thread starter Thread starter craste
  • 6 comments
  • 1,120 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

craste

(Banned)
Messages
576
Hi Webmasters!!


Can you add some sound effects to this forum to sum up what its now like to be a GT5P owner and an actual copy of the game.?

Maybe the sound of whistleing wind and a church bell ringing in the distance and some tumble weed rolling type sounds would really be appropriate to the amount of action many copies of GT5P are experiencing at the moment.

You could also add some cobweb visuals across the top of the page and perhaps a "Thank you for your patience" banner flashing along the top.

Anyway its Friday!!

Lets check to see if theres an update........Oh.

Never mind ther might be one next week.....

(go play another game - the diehards shout - Well no actaullly cos I paid £300 for a PS3 to play GT5P and now I think its about time we had some WORTHWHILE updates!!!)

Anyway have a good weekend all - I'm just dissapointed that another week has passed without diddly squat being released for update.

👍
 
Sorry but are you under some bizzare impression that GT Planet is responsiable for updating the contents and events within GT5:P?

You seem to be shouting at us for something that is beyond our control.

I mean its very flattering that you seem to think we have some form of control over PD and Sony, but I'm afraid thats not the case.

Sorry about that and have a good weekend yourself.

Confused

Scaff
 
Wow. Impatient are we?
 
Sorry but are you under some bizzare impression that GT Planet is responsiable for updating the contents and events within GT5:P?

You seem to be shouting at us for something that is beyond our control.

I mean its very flattering that you seem to think we have some form of control over PD and Sony, but I'm afraid thats not the case.

Sorry about that and have a good weekend yourself.

Confused

Scaff

No I'm not under the impression that GT Planet is responsiable for updating the contents and events within GT5:P?

And I'm not shouting at anyone from GTPlanet.

It was purely a light hearted suggestion to inject some humour into the frustrations many of us are experiencing with the constant waiting of updates.

Considering this is the place where the majority of GT5P'ers congregrate I assumed it would be Ok to say somthing like that on this forum.

So please don't take it to heart - we all love GTPlanet and the job you mods do for us on here but wish sometimes that you'd lighten up a little.


Perhaps you could amend the terms and conditions of site use that you cannot post 'sarcastic' remarks about the GTP Site or anything else relating to Gran Turismo and that a sense of humour will also not be tolerated.

Promise never to say a negative word about anything again
x
 
Oh boo hoo cry somewhere else instead of being stupidly sarcastic post something that is at least Constructive and usefull otherwise enjoy a warning or your thread being closed. Get used to waiting, And Or Play something else. No one wants to hear you cry about it in the way you have reported the thread.
 
(go play another game - the diehards shout - Well no actaullly cos I paid £300 for a PS3 to play GT5P and now I think its about time we had some WORTHWHILE updates!!!)

my sugestion is dont buy something that your not going to use to its full potential. if all you did was buy a PS3 for GT5P then id say thats a huge waste of money and a PS3 on top of that. im sure theres some poor kid in china that would love to have a PS3 and play more games on it then just GT5P but he cant cuz you have one and are just wasting it.

but in all honesty dont buy something that expensive just for one game its a complete waste of otherwise good resources. and if you do dont complain to others about it later. just because you bought it for the one game dosnt not mean PD is under some obligation to speed up there work all for your benefit.
 
No I'm not under the impression that GT Planet is responsiable for updating the contents and events within GT5:P?

And I'm not shouting at anyone from GTPlanet.

It was purely a light hearted suggestion to inject some humour into the frustrations many of us are experiencing with the constant waiting of updates.

Considering this is the place where the majority of GT5P'ers congregrate I assumed it would be Ok to say somthing like that on this forum.

So please don't take it to heart - we all love GTPlanet and the job you mods do for us on here but wish sometimes that you'd lighten up a little.


Perhaps you could amend the terms and conditions of site use that you cannot post 'sarcastic' remarks about the GTP Site or anything else relating to Gran Turismo and that a sense of humour will also not be tolerated.

Promise never to say a negative word about anything again
x

Given that you have a track record of starting shouty posts bemoaning the content/quality/lack of/wait for anything to do with GT5:P and GT5 itself how exactly am I to know that this is a 'light-hearted' and 'semi-sarcastic' post and not another moan-fest?

Simple answer is I'm not, something you may notice I was not the only one to fall foul of. I can assure you the staff here have a very good sense of humour, so may I suggest you try a nice big fat smilie or use [/sarcasm] tags to allow use to tell the difference between the light hearted you and the one that wants to take PD to task on a regular basis.


Ta


Scaff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back