GTPlanet, I presume?

scooter1265, GTP_scooter1265
[WIKIPEDIA][/WIKIPEDIA]Well, since I've only commented on a couple of threads and made a thread or two, I will formally introduce myseld as scooter1265.

If you want to read about my GT history, well, here it is.

I started playing GT with my dad on our PS. We'd play it nonstop and I'd try to help him. He was the dominating driver in the household, but as I got older, I got better. By the time GT2 was a Greatest Hit, I was a shade under his skill level. We played those two games until they litteraly broke. GT2 Simulation disc had a dent in the disc, which made it unreadable.

By the time we bought a PS2, we bought GT3 as one of the starter games with it. It was, get this, a Greatest Hit also. We played the crap out of that one, and after GT4 became a Greatest Hit, we bought that one too. As I thought I had reached racing nirvana, our PS2's disc reader stopped working. So we traded in our fairly sized PS2 game collection and all of the accessories along with the PS2 in at GameStop for a Wii.

After about three months, my dad saw a killer PS3 bundle, an 80GB Motorstorm bundle with 10 free Blu-Rays($30 and under discs only) for $499. We started out with Motorstorm and Need for Speed: Carbon, and we kept our PS3 collection growing. This summer, I bought the Greatest Hits version of GT5P, and I'm still playing it to this day.

But before GT5P, I discovered that GT was coming to the PSP. Now, I actually bought a DSi before my PSP, dumbest choice I've ever made. I don't even play my DSi. I traded in my DS Lite which was a little dirty for a system for my brother. But besides the point, on my 16th birthday, I bought the Rock Band Unplugged PSP bundle and I eagerly awaited October 1, 2009. I still play all of the GT games I have(GT,GT2,GT5P,GT PSP) and I plan on keeping it that way.

Now for GT5. I have waited for this game to come ever since I rented GT5P. I realized that this game would be the biggest, sexiest, epic-est racing game ever made(until GT6, that is), and my child-inside-me feeling has been in the fetal position rocking back and forth chanting "GT5! GT5!..." I plan on becoming sick on the day perfection comes out. Anybody else with me?

Oh, and by the way, any of the people boycotting GT5 when it comes out, I truely have authentic pity for you. You will miss out on a lot. Besides, all boycotting GT5 will do is gurantee that you won't play it the day it arrives. I'm sure PD won't pay attention to you if they won't pay attetion to all the anticipation we all have on this site, I assume.

welcome to Gtplanet, scooter! You're very lucky to have a PS, PS2, PS3, Wii and a PSP (and a PC). I've only got 3 of these (and a DS :(). Can you get your Wii online? What's your Friend Code?

Thanks for all the replies, guys.
Responding to the "gaming addict" accusation, yes, I am an addict.
Also, I'm an amateur Gran Turismo collector, if anybody knows where to find a Gran Turismo 2 Simulation Disc, I'm listening too!
GT2 Sim, GT3, GT4, and GT5(Limited Edition???) are calling my name and my wallet's name.

Back