GTPlanet is the best, but GT5 is not. Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
212
This thread will get locked and I could get a infraction or something but it's my last post. You guys are great (no this is not a suicide note, but it feels like one). GTplanet is great. A lot of cool people on here.

But the frustration I've had with GT5 is detrimental to my mental health so i'm trading it in. I could list all of the problems I have with the game but it would go on for pages. I really feel like yamauchi has lost touch with what makes a game "good" and fun. He needs to work on something else so he can get some fresh ideas for GT6 in 2027. j/k

I think he had it down for 1-3 but was showing worrying signs in game design with GT4, GT5 Prologue and especially now.

My heart's broken. See you guys.
 
as above
 
Maybe it wouldnt be a waste if you took the time to go into detail and keep a good discussion going... But just saying I dont like the game and goodbye is just a waste as stated above...
 
Maybe it wouldnt be a waste if you took the time to go into detail and keep a good discussion going... But just saying I dont like the game and goodbye is just a waste as stated above...

Not really. There's no point in beating around the bush about it. Everyone already knows the issues and some of the problems are more then people are willing to put up with anyways. Besides it's not like you really want to hear what he has to say, you just want to attack him for his opinions. He isn't having fun with the game, his reasons are irrelevant.
 
GT4? Really.. That was the best one!
 
Not really. There's no point in beating around the bush about it. Everyone already knows the issues and some of the problems are more then people are willing to put up with anyways. Besides it's not like you really want to hear what he has to say, you just want to attack him for his opinions. He isn't having fun with the game, his reasons are irrelevant.

Attack him for his opinions? Prime example here of totally missing the point of my post. Im not a troll so I dont wish to attack his opinions. I was just posting advice, if he does anything with it, is his choice and a thread with good discussion is not a waste... I have my gripes about the game as well... Youre the one sounding as if you want to put your fingers in your ears and go.. "LALAlaLALALAlALALAl I dont hear you because youre bad mouthing GT."
 
Wow harsh guys, Kinda sad to loose members on the forum, like others said can you express your main hates upon the game? dont have to write a 4 page essay on it but a few things that is simply unacceptable in your eye?

IMO game is incredible, Online has surpassed all expectations and then some. Graphics are beast mode, loving it.
 
This thread will get locked and I could get a infraction or something but it's my last post.
Normally I'd let this thread drop into obscurity now that it's been closed, but there is one point I want to make here: the moderators do not issue warnings or infractions for people expressing their opinions in a constructive way. We do not ban people simply because they do not like a GT game or because they like Forza more or because there is a certain section of the forum community that we want to leave. If we issue an infraction or a warning for a post, it will be based on the content of that post because that content is in violation of the Acceptable Use Policy. You are entitled to your opinion and expressing it is not in violation of the AUP. However, if you express it in a way that is poorly-written grammatically, because you used "textspeak", because you abused or threatened someone, because you posted material that was obscene or sexual or explicit or something you knew to be false or for any other reason that is in violation of the AUP, then we will take action. And the moderators will point out why you are being issued with a warning or an infraction. You are welcome to question a moderator further as to their actions, but we do not take action against someone for sharing an opinion we disagree with. And to be perfectly honest, I'm a little bit insulted that you think we might.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back