gtplanet livery competition

• Thread starter lbsf1
  • 13 comments
United Kingdom
Warwick Uni
lbsf1 GTP_lbsf1
obsmu (my brothers acount)
Simple competiton.(no prizes though sorry)

Design a liverly for any car based on gtplanet. (Like a gtplanet race car)
Post the pics here and then after a while then I will get the best and make a poll and you guys can vote for your favourite.
8481ae9156.jpg

2850d87c6f.jpg

This one was before i re alined some things on it so it isn't perfect
32d5504ec4.jpg

HAPPY DESIGNING
LUKE

Last edited:
if you dont mind feed back - the green line on the sides would look better if they followed the lines of the car and no just straight across the side. then shrink the GTP logo down so that it fits on the door so it doesnt get stretched out. the same goes for the sparco logo. The sparco logo should be resized to fit inside the panel so that it doesnt stretch.

if youve already fixed those, feel free to ignore my feedback then :P

The saleen logo looks really out of place for some reason.

WOW that is definately alot better than mine. Quite some dedication must have gone into that

lbsf1,
Looks great. As mentioned above, if you made the green line follow the car body it would look much better on the side.

Metfanant,
Thats really awesome. I like the PS3 button ideas on the front of the car. Very creative.

I would buy both of these designs for sure. 👍

Alba, that livery on the Skyline is THE reason why I changed my mind about whether GT5 should have a livery editor... my verdict is now "yes"

Metfanant,
Thats really awesome. I like the PS3 button ideas on the front of the car. Very creative.
thanks, i thought it was a cool idea too lol...i just put the PS buttons everywhere there was exposed carbon fiber lol

I would buy both of these designs for sure. 👍
its on my storefront, along with some other Gran Turismo related designs...and some other stuff as well...

Alba, that livery on the Skyline is THE reason why I changed my mind about whether GT5 should have a livery editor... my verdict is now "yes"

yup....Alba's skyline makes my Acura LMP car look like a 4 year old made it in MS Paint...i bow to Alba's ability to make GT/GTPlanet related liveries...

Its my little brothers xbox. My psn lbsf1 refers to my name Luke Baker Smith and f1 as in the motorsport. The obsmu refers to my brother Oliver Baker Smith and his favourite football team Manchester United.
I had been playing on the ps3 all day got bored so went on the xbox for a bit to play forza.
I have nothing against forza only xbox's.
To explain the "never in my life" I would never buy an xbox with my own money, My little brother onl got the xbox recently aswell and I wrote that before he bought it.
To make you happy Daan I will change it then.

Last edited:
the super gt gt-r is awesome. The acura on the other hand, starts off promising at the nose but the base looks plain. nor did mugen have anything to do with acuras race program ;)

Back