GTPlanet.net photo album

  • Thread starter Thread starter mclaren777
  • 11 comments
  • 975 views
Messages
289
Messages
mclaren777
This is kind of a random question but I just saved all 226 of the high-res GT4 shots from the photo album and I was wondering how I'll be able to recognize the new ones when they inevitably get added. Will they be added to the first page or the last page or are they ordered in some other way?
 
You should get an e-mail when they're updated ... at least, that's what happened to me.
 
Aww...reading the title of this topic, I thought it was a place where we'd see everyone's face :)
 
erAser_crAsh
Aww...reading the title of this topic, I thought it was a place where we'd see everyone's face :)
byee.jpg
 
That's an intresting face :eek:
RED X.
 
Ok, your girlfriend is beautiful but what is your car? the white Isuzu or the black shy car behind you? :D
 
Thx--LOL.. not the Isuzu. :D
 
:) Could it be a black 95 camaro Z28 by any chance!!!

Very tasty lady by the way!!!
 
I have a beauty near my car too !!! :D ... yes, my car is not red... but my little silver flea will be in GT4!!! ooh yeaaah! :D:D:D:D:D
 

Attachments

  • cars.JPG
    cars.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 84
New photos in our gallery will be added to the first page, "bumping" the older images back. :)
 
Hmm, okay, you started it...here's mine. I should quit playing Guitar Freaks sometime soon (and find a girl too....hard task).

crash_03.jpg
 
:lol:
btw nice guitar 👍
 
Back