GTPlanet online track days

  • Thread starter Thread starter CCX
  • 12 comments
  • 1,072 views

CCX

Thrust Mode Possible
Premium
Messages
354
England
England
Messages
burntbiscuit376
I have started to hold free drive events for GTP members. They will take place most days, and it's free for anybody to join. The room is always called: Free drive - GTPlanet. You can bring any car you want (somebody brought the X1 yesterday), although it's probably not a good idea to bring a Kubelwagen/Midget etc :lol:. Skid recovery, ASM and active steering are disabled, but you are free to use TCS and the driving line if you want. I also have mechanical damage on usually. Because they are not private rooms, we obviously get people joining who don't take it seriously (driving the wrong way, parking their Tank Car in the middle of the road etc), and I will give them one chance, and if I see them doing it again they will be kicked from the game.

I will hopefully see you online. :)
Add me on PSN: burntbiscuit376
 
Last edited:
Had a fun time at Fuji with you tonight. Had to log off kinda quick because the snooker final was starting :p

I'll drop back in every now and then though. Hope you don't mind me bringing some low powered cars, as I tend to favor those.

As you are holding these track days in you private lounge, maybe you should mention that GTP-members have to add you in their friends list.

See you next time!
 
I'll do a similar thing aswell if I don't spot the above room 👍
 
Count me in I'm looking to expand my online racing, I will add you Monday but feel free to add me first, thanks

PSN RedskinUK
 
count me in aswell. this is what i have been looking for. when do you usually host these events?
 
Cool are mikes going to be allowed.
PSN is homslice
 
Thanks for the responses everyone. OnlyMe, you can bring anything you want really. I agree with you that the slower cars are often more fun to drive especially with a wheel.
aws1423, I usually host them from about 4:30 UK time, and the room is often still open at 8:00. If I leave the room briefly, I just park in the pits and leave the room open.
 
Last edited:
I just thought I would bump this thread. Some of you may have noticed I have started to hold these track days again lately, and I saw some familiar names when I opened one yesterday. :D
 
Great, I've been looking for one of these sensible lobbies for ages! Anything on line is just TGTT drag racing down the straight, or guys driving backwards on the Nurburgring.

Will hit you up tomorrow, bed time now :D
 
Cool, I'll hopefully pop in tonight or tomorrow
PSN: brundle56uk 👍
 
sweet ill add you. i've been wanting to try out my 210 HP Sambabus with people other than immature 8 year olds that constantly laugh at me cause "I'm driving a hippie van". Ill be on in about 5 hours, as I'm in school right now.
 
Back