GTPLANET or somethign else?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jacksmith
  • 4 comments
  • 1,153 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
189
Messages
ramangt40
The last time I have checked it was called gtplanet but on the main/news page you can see the advertisement of forza3 motorsport.I love this site and I am not a fanboy but still I thought that this is one of the very few truely dedicated sites to the legend of GT but now I have found out that gtplanet is not immune to commercialism and ecspecially forza3 motorsport advertisiment money.Jordan you can talk all and everything but not a nice a one mate.
 
Well thought out post, placed in the correct part of the forum and everything. Or "somethign" else?
 
Taking money from microsoft or turn10..... im happy with that.
 
Not needed and already discussed.

Locked

Scaff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back