GTPlanet Pantera League

United States
Lancaster, PA
Satomiblood
@Alpha Cipher and I had a pair of races in a private lobby and it got me thinking about creating my own weekly event featuring the De Tomaso Pantera, a car that I’ve fallen in love with since the last content update.

Scheduling will be a bit random at first, but I eventually want to iron out some set dates and times for those of you that are interested. For now, it would be a non-tune event, but maybe we’ll open it up to tuning at a later date. There is tire wear and fuel consumption, but the settings are very low, so you won’t need to actually pit (just added for realism). Races would be about 3 laps. I figured the main Suzuka map would be a good primer. When a room goes live, the room ID will be shared, so make sure to check my most recent post in this thread. Once the room closes, the old ID number will be deleted to avoid confusion.

Here are some of the main lobby specs (please refer to this post for all lobby spec updates.):

Event Name: GTP Pantera League
One-Make: De Tomaso Pantera ‘71*
Class: N300
Max. Power Limit: 325 HP
Min. Weight: 3,131
Tire Rating: SH/SM/SS
Tuning: Prohibited
Tire Wear: 3x
Fuel Consumption: 2x
Track: Suzuka Circuit
Condition: 15:45 Fine Weather

Start Type: Grid
Grid Order: Previous Race Results
No. of Races: TBD
No. of Laps: 3
No. of Players: 6

*Again, this is a one-make lobby so you must have a De Tomaso Pantera ‘71 equipped in order to participate.

Last edited:
One night and I‘m not checking out gtplanet and there are at least two lobbies I could‘ve joined :banghead:
I‘ll turn notifications on for this one :D

You‘ll have to limit weight and horsepower too

I’ll look at the stock numbers for the Pantera and apply them to the lobby specs. I know the stock HP is around 325. I thought prohibiting tuning would default car settings back to stock.

Is there anything else that should be changed? Should the tire restrictions be limited or is Sport Hard okay?

I really wish you could set the lobby to a one-make and limit it to the corresponding car. Too many people are entering the lobby without even owning a Pantera. In fact, most of the people that do this don’t know such a car exists.

Last edited:
The car brakes like **** with Sports Hard tires :lol: Other than that it‘s quite fun to drive.
I‘d disable the racing numbers tho, they look to modern

Back