GTPlanet Secret Santa 2012 - Christmas Gift Car Show. See Details.

is that the preferred time? wouldn't it be easier at around 7pm GMT?
 
I've been monitoring the thread waiting for it to show up...

So there's my feedback. :dopey:
 
hang on a min...I was requesting that this stream was to be aired at 6pm but no-one read my message?
It can still go ahead if you want, its all ready.
 
Are you streaming now? I think I can join, actually...
 
nah it turns out that we had very little interest in the stream so we havent gone through with it, it was ready to go as well.
 
Bad 👎. Oh well, getting the interest, can be hard.
 
What I will do is make an arrangement for next week right here so in the style as before if you want to join in on the livestream copy the previous list of names and add your name to it. like this:

1. Chimera91
2. Dean J (Maybe)
3. iainoflo85

Announcement of the time will come as soon and when I can get a concrete time down but it will be in the region of 5pm-10pm GMT
 
Last edited:
1. Chimera91
(2. Dean J)

- I'm not sure if I can be there, next week. I'll do my best to be there.
 
1. Chimera91
(2. Dean J)
3. iainoflo85
 
Don't post your name if you don't plan on showing.
 
Don't post your name if you don't plan on showing.

I am planning on showing up... Though, I'm not sure if I've got something personal to do next weekend, but I'll let you know, as soon as I know anything.
 
Guys ive only got 3 ppl atm out of 150...who wants to join the livestream this sunday?
 
I'm down. I won't have anything to do, I can show off the car I gave and the car I received.
 
So officially 4 people...I don't think this is enough tbh
 
1. Chimera91
2. Dean J (Maybe)
3. iainoflo85
4. robrabbitman

Thats all we got so far...im looking to do it around 6-7pm GMT
 
1. Chimera91
2. Dean J (Maybe)
3. iainoflo85
4. robrabbitman
5. Ferraridude308
 
1. Chimera91
2. Dean J (Maybe)
3. iainoflo85
4. robrabbitman
5. Ferraridude308
6. The Stig Farmer/Chuck1551
 
oh...thats more promising. I need a word with Mitch as we didn't think this would happen.
 
Mitch hasn't changed his mind, can't do it.
 
Well.. If we do it won't be for a while, GTPodcast recording is going to be going on.
 
Back