GTPlanet Stock Car Road Racing Series.

MagpieRacer

Premium
England
Wymondham, Norfolk
MagpieRacer
Idea for a fun series I can host now I have more time to dedicate to this. Hopefully we can get enough interest to get something going.

Looking at 6 races, 5 road 1 oval, using the Chevy Monte Carlo SS. Similar to the Euro Race Car series (NASCAR road racing). The Monte Carlo is the closest in performance to those cars.

If we get enough interest we can get started next Sunday, race times TBC, but will be Sunday and to suit all time zones as much as possible.

Provisional Calendar:
Oulton Park Island
Zandvoort National
Spa-Francorchamps
Brands Hatch Indy
Zolder
Charlotte Motor Speedway

Race length to be decided, most likely the 30-60 minute mark. Just something quick and fun for us here.

GWQj0qJ.jpg

Welcome to the series, post your iRacing name, team name and car number here to register. Also feel free to show off your liveries and upload here for others to see your livery on track.

Sounds like fun, I can attend Spa, Oulton, and Charlotte if that's alright..

Sounds like fun, I hope I might be able to race a few, no guarantees though, what are we looking at time wise sunday?

Mac K
Sounds like fun, I can attend Spa, Oulton, and Charlotte if that's alright..

No problem at all :) Oulton is great fun in this car.

Roush fan, I'll be looking at a time slot between 1800 and 2000gmt which I believe is around midday for America.

It will be a flexible series. Try and get times to suit everyone and create a calendar when we have more interest. Hoping to get underway Sunday.

Back