GTPlanet Trophy Leaderboards - Where do you stand?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ElementRacer
  • 27 comments
  • 1,756 views
Messages
740
Australia
Brisbane Australia
Messages
SDM_CarbonR
Messages
Time Attack Pro
http://psnprofiles.com/game-leaderboard/460-Gran-Turismo-5?p=1

GTPlanet Trophy Leaderboard

GTP usernames used.

OUR PLATINUM ACHIEVERS
Robiker #208
Greycap #402
Manuelos #443
Christara #727
MrDinosaw94 #887
McSoap #1327
Monatsende #1589
WiiFreak #1825
Smashguy #1842
SVT COBRA GT #2081
Giulietta73 #2144
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
MattZR1 #3364
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Element_Racer #9548
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
GranTurismo916 #21956
Stevenk27 #24127
GT5Power #26878
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
TwistyDrift #48070


When you get a new trophy pm me so i can check it out and update it.

How to find youself:
1. Go to the main page. Type in your psn id. Go to profile
2. Click on Gran Turismo 5.
3. There will be a date just above your statistics, along with a % (Percent Of trophies collected)
4. With this data, find yourself in the link i provided.

Post results

Even if you have 100%, your date of platinum confirms where you stand.
 
Last edited:
Wow! I got tired of pressing my LMB. Too much pages to go through before I find my rank. But I'm 49%. There should be a search funtion -.-'
 
@elementracer, it keeps saying my prifile does not exist.
Could you be so kind as to see where I am.
Most likely at #100000 onwards......
 
Did you use the 1969 free jaguar xj13 race car 'cheat'?
 
Boring 5 minutes at the office give me time to have a look - last trophy on 22nd April 2012, 08:23 PM results in #1589
 
Add me in the OP. I'm #26878.

~GT5Power
 
Would be nice if you search, for example, by your home country.
Looking through the lists I didn't see many from South Africa.....
 
Took me a while to figure out how to work the site, but once i did i managed to dig up my number.... According to the website I was the 887th person to get platinum with my Haydenmc14 account. Pretty decent I reckon :)
 
Out of all the people on that leaderboard, I'm no. 2081
 
Took me a while to figure out how to work the site, but once i did i managed to dig up my number.... According to the website I was the 887th person to get platinum with my Haydenmc14 account. Pretty decent I reckon :)
That's impressive! :eek:
I'm only #26878.

~GT5Power
 
#402 - 16th May 2011 3:12:12 PM
 
#2144 KAYTEAM73 5th January 2013 1.36pm - Platinum.
 
#21956.
 
Last edited:
#443 - GTP_Manuelos - 1st Jun 2011 - 7:15:20 AM - Platinum
 
#1,327, McSoap-90, Platinum, 26th Jan 2012, 3:36:57 PM.

Had a long break from May to Oct 2011, barely touched GT5.
Was only missing the Loeb rally and and golding the final wet SLS race in the AMG academy, so I could have gotten it earlier. :dopey:
Page 27 ranks.
My stats.
 
Last edited:
I have done 64% of the trophies. I am going to do some more.
 
Tells me my PSNID is invalid. Works just fine logging into PSN website. :indiff:
 
Back