GTPlanet's Guide to Forza Horizon 4's Twelve Houses and Properties

You can press the pause button and switch car at any point now. The car you choose gets "delivered" to your current location.

I know, but I don’t like using that feature unless I’m doing something where I don’t have time like a Forzathon Live event:

FH got cribs now!? Do yall get to host parties in them? Smoke herb or watch tv? Change clothes or shower? How big is horizon's map? How many cars can you store in the garage?...

I get that you get 'wheel spins' with the realestate but I don't get a real point... yet. Other than parking in front of a shared property just to admire the view... for 15m credits, I would hope it is a gated community.

If I sound angry, it's probably because someone shot a serious deuce on my PS3 GTA V account... i am nothing more than a pedestrian there. It's ok to laugh.

I get that you get 'wheel spins' with the realestate but I don't get a real point... yet. Other than parking in front of a shared property just to admire the view... for 15m credits, I would hope it is a gated community.
Bonuses aside, the houses are functionally the same as the festival hubs from the previous game. You just pay a variable amount to unlock them now instead of having them gradually unlock from game progression.

I just got the Crowning Achievement for purchasing the Bamburgh Castle.. I tough it was linked to Edinburgh Castle alone. Guess I was wrong.

I like the idea of the houses, but I wish you could transport to the nearest one for free instead of only the Horizon Festival.

I was really hoping you could display some of your cars at specific houses like back in PGR, maybe one day.

I just got the Crowning Achievement for purchasing the Bamburgh Castle.. I tough it was linked to Edinburgh Castle alone. Guess I was wrong.
Yep got it too last night. So now on the final stretch to save up 15 mill so I can buy Edinborough castle and then have them all. :)

Is it just me or is buying houses in a racing game just plan weird/stupid?

I haven't played the game so feel free to help me understand this crazy idea.

They are fast travel hubs, that double as garages/autoshows where you can upgrade/buy cars, and come with unique perks.

You get two for free if you have the VIP Pass. You get one for free if you don't. And they are purely optional if you don't care.

I was really hoping you could display some of your cars at specific houses like back in PGR, maybe one day.

Indeed, that would be nice, other than that it just seems pretty much like buying wheel and super wheel spins. Maybe this is the first step towards something larger.

Back