GTP's Newest Member...

• Thread starter Turbo
  • 6 comments

Turbo

(Banned)
United States
Elizabeth, New Jersey
Just kidding, I've been here for almost a year now. Since I never made an introduction thread, I figured I'll make one now.

My name is Dylan, aka WeThePeople on GTP (formerly bruhracer399). I've known about GTPlanet since 2012, and I used the site to look for GT news. But I didn't make an account until 2015, when I became finally old enough to sign up.

When I first registered, my posts were typical of a 13 year old kid: grammar-free, spammy one-line posts, and the occasional troll post. But I no longer post like that now. Because posting like that irked other members (and mods), and I didn't want to get banned, I decided to change my posting style and put more thought into them.

I live in one of the worst states in America, New Jersey. A smaller town, too. I'm unemployed, but that's because I'm to young to have an actual job.

There's no reasoning behind the name WeThePeople. When I bought a Premium subscription, I decided that I wanted to change my username, but I did not know what I wanted to call myself. So, I used a website that randomly generates a username, and that's where I got WeThePeople.

How did I get introduced to Gran Turismo? In 2005, my parents got GT4 for me as a birthday present. I was only four years old then, and I had no idea how to play video games. When I got the hang of driving in the GT4, I quickly realized i loved the game. I never actually did career mode though, only arcade mode. Ever since, I've hooked on GT, and even though it does have it's flaws, there's no other racing game that delivers the same amount of excitement and thrill as Gran Turismo.

I post on this site in almost all forums. Mainly the GT forums, Cars in General, Rumble Strip, the music forums, and occasionally The Infield. I also post a bunch of status posts and status comments.

Well, I think it's time to wrap it up. Hope you now know who I am!

I don't think NJ is as great as it should be.

I admit there's some things about NJ that could be better. Drivers aren't that great but they're better than some states. Sports fans as well. (I live near Philly, and Philly has like the second dirtiest sports fans in the nation)

Back