GTP's X1 Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter autofusion
  • 23 comments
  • 2,282 views
Messages
183
Messages
autofusion / GTP_sonicfusion
Messages
XBOX SUCKS!
For any of you who just hit LV35 A-spec and/or B-spec and received a Red Bull X2010 S. Vettel, let me set up a club devoted to those that worked hard (or hardly worked) to get this far in the game. If you got this far, feel free to post/discuss!

Consider me one of the 1,000's of players that just landed in B-spec LV35 this afternoon and got this ride. I immediately backed up everything after reaching this point so I should have no worries. I've spent 12 hours around the clock racing F. Gonzalez (my 6th and final BOB) through at least 3 endurance races while I was asleep. And it paid off dearly! 3/3/11 is the day that I joined this club. :)
 
Way too easy to get one now, either by reaching B-Spec level 35 or just driving the Vettel challenge (with the reduced times, you just have to keep in on the grey stuff...). Thats without taking into account those who previously couldn't get one from the game so just duped / traded.

the X2010 Prototype is rarer and apparently MARGINALLY better... The only way to get it is again by trading or being a a marvel behind the wheel!
 
gt5_redbull_x1_01.jpg

:)
 
:sly:I just hit lvl 35 A spec today. Still dont have an X1 but im looking forward to buying this nice dark cherry red one for $20,000,000. The vettle chalanges are so dang hard!:ouch:
 
I got mine from Goldinmg all of the Vettel Challenge.
And reaching level 35 B-Spec.
 
Got one proto and white with trading. :p
I'm gonna get the Vettel edition myself. Using my only DS3. :D
 
I think I'll be joining the club next week. I've been away from the PS3 since mid-february and haven't touched the game since. I got bronze at Monza and I guess I'll do the same at the Nurb GP and Suzuka now that they made it easier with the 1.06 update.
I'll still get my Vettel Edition the hard way but not as hard as before...
 
For any of you who just hit LV35 A-spec and/or B-spec and received a Red Bull X2010 S. Vettel.....snip....

3/3/11 is the day that I joined this club. :)

I joined the Level 35 A-Spec and/or B-Spec Club some time ago. March 3, 2011 is the date that I joined this club:
trophiesgt5.jpg
 
I'm 35 Aspec and 37 Bspec. All done legit and many hours of hard grinding.
I have 4 X2010s. 3 from the challenges which took me a week of getting bored to gold and one for reaching Bspec 35. :D
 
I'm a 35 Aspec. I decided to wait on B(oring)spec entirely until I hit 40 Aspec. In the meantime Ive golded the X Challenge and have my 3 earned x1's. It was the most rewarding GT challenge Ive ever completed. Ive played since day 1 so I haven't missed a thing either.
 
I've won 4 all by myself no duping trading but I gave somebody the B-Spec lvl 35 one
 
I've just got the one - through bronzing the challenges...and I don't even use it. This is why I'm content with bronze.
 
I got to level 30 A-spec and did the Vettel challenges with my G27. Got all bronze. Did the Monza test in 4 goes. Nurburg in 10 and Suzuka in 20. I had driven the X2010 before but only on Indy and Daytona with a DS3 with my mate trying to get the 'Win by 0.010'. We did it on that exact time too.
 
I haven't reached Lv. 35 on either A or B-Spec, but I do have a Red Bull Vettel for getting bronze on the X1 challenge. Can I still join?
 
I haven't reached Lv. 35 on either A or B-Spec, but I do have a Red Bull Vettel for getting bronze on the X1 challenge. Can I still join?

Go ahead! :)
 
I hit B-Spec 35 over a month ago. I also bought one from the dealership and bronzed the Vettel challenge so I've got three of them.
 
I got to 40/40, then GT5 Data Died, and I'm at 25/18 now.
I would love to get in this
And here's some Proof:


My favorite piece of X1 Art:drool:
 
I'm a-spec lvl 30, b-spec lvl 39! got the vettel at 35, and a red one by trading, which is actually my b-spec grinding car, with more than 60,000miles on it!
 
I'm a-spec lvl 30, b-spec lvl 39! got the vettel at 35, and a red one by trading, which is actually my b-spec grinding car, with more than 60,000miles on it!

60,000 miles! I am level 33 b-spec so I now have a much better idea as to how long it is going to take to get to 40 :ouch:
 
billren2k3
60,000 miles! I am level 33 b-spec so I now have a much better idea as to how long it is going to take to get to 40 :ouch:

That's a long run! Getting from 35 to 39 is so long...and now i have to gain 7.5 millions XP to hit lvl 40. It's doing 3 times 24hrs LeMans + one time Tsukuba 9hrs, then the final 24hrs of the Nur'! I have near 80,000miles combining both a and b spec mileage.
 
Currently working on the Vettel Challenges with a DS3 now the bronze times have been inflated. Monza is bronze, Nur' is 3 sec away and I've not attempted Suzuka yet. I'm not particularly gifted at the GT games (I love a slide lol) so it will be a real achievement and will take pride of place in my garage, 0 changes, 0 miles, I shall just look at it and say to myself "yeah, I did that :) ". Unlike the 2 standard and 1 prototype that I traded. I grind the s*** out of them lol
 
Also won the Vettel through the challenge with ds3 on the old bronze times. This weekend I got the gold on monza due to controller sensitivity settings. After that i tried to silver nurnburg and i'am now 8 tenths from silver. Havent attempted suzuka after the horrific experience to get bronze last time :)
 
I have the RB X2010 from the challenges and a second one for BSpec lvl35. Leaving the 2nd one with 0 miles on it. At least for now...
Working on getting the silver and gold challenges but that may take a while.
Right now I have BSpec Bob running a 24hr race in the X2010.
 
Back