GTR 07 races

Canada
Cumberland, BC
GTP_BlacqueJack
Randomly I sometimes race against 2-6 other cars, but often a mixed bag of GTR 07's and F430's.

Is there a suggested time(s) for some GTR 07 fun battles on those sensitive
N3's with no tuning skills advantage?

I've now got my playseat so I am raring to go!

Race ya later!:)

Best Free run lap is 1'51.895. Had some epic encounters with GTP_Devie earlier today, looking forward to some more, we have organized to race again 7pm sharp AEDT (+11GM) Which is in 3hrs20mins. Come along If you wish

Best Free run lap is 1'51.895. Had some epic encounters with GTP_Devie earlier today, looking forward to some more, we have organized to race again 7pm sharp AEDT (+11GM) Which is in 3hrs20mins. Come along If you wish
Hey Dan,I just realised it is Aussie/Kiwi Monday night racing tonight and first race is GTR Fuji @7.06 pm Australian time so why not join in. I will invite you to text chat later. 👍

Wow, I have some catching up to do!

I placed 3rd behind GTP_DHolland and GTP_DEVIE, some 20 something seconds back!

I had only one real error that cost me about 4 seconds, but still?

Is it safe to assume the 2 of you were in manual shift mode?

My best time was in the high 1:54's:scared:

Best lap in free run 1'51.901 Very fun racing at this event,and it seems to be becoming a bit more popular.
Blaques Jacques yes we were in manual,its the only way to be competitive. Been having the best races with Dan Holland and Toivonen,with lots of position changes and door to door racing literally.
ps. Dan I dont think you need to try and defend your slipstream down the straights,it looks quite silly to be honest coming from a driver of your calibre weaving all the way down the straight,but what got me is that you wanted mine after the next 2 laps when I started weaving just to **** stir a bit:lol: . All good though i guess you got to do what you got to do :sly::sly:

Back