GtR Academy ASAP

  • Thread starter Thread starter FrezzErra
  • 8 comments
  • 843 views
Messages
346
United Kingdom
Scotland
Messages
ForzaVoila33
im after the GTR Academy car, (NOT SPECIAL)

any help ?
 
if you havnt found one yet, i can give you 09 ticket. if you have lvl 23 or 70bday ticket..
 
aint gonna happen
 
Hey mate, I have a GT Academy GT-R. What can you do for it?
 
Hey Frezz DO NOT make any deals with KGBing I made a deal with him the other day and he didn't hold up his end of the deal. He's just after free cars.
 
id have the gtr sent to me before you hold up your end.
 
Hey Frezz DO NOT make any deals with KGBing I made a deal with him the other day and he didn't hold up his end of the deal. He's just after free cars.

really ? wtf happened ?
 
id have the gtr sent to me before you hold up your end.

lets do it mate,
im available for trade right now,
Gtr Academy :)
what do you want in return ?
ForzaVoila33
 
Back