Gtr academy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pemex3
  • 7 comments
  • 686 views
Messages
252
Messages
Pemex3
i have gt 08 and Gtr 09 there's more
there's more academy cars ?
 
i have gt 08 and Gtr 09 there's more
there's more academy cars ?

I don't think so. Perhaps you could trade one of those for a Shift key?
 
Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Special)

It was available in Europe, I think. It is DLC and not tradable...
 
There's also the 370Z GT Academy Version. You can only get that car through tickets from what I heard.
 
Probably, but here are the links to all the GT Academy cars.

Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Special) - Obtained by registering for the GT Academy 2011 and then completing a valid lap. Europe only.

Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 - Obtained by getting all gold trophies on S License.

Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 - Obtained only by a Level 12 ticket, a 2008 ticket, or 1000 ticket.

I only have the Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09. Can't get the Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Special) as I am in the North American region, and I am still trying to get the Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 via tickets.
 
Back