Gtr Black Edition academy version

  • Thread starter Thread starter BLJK Ice
  • 11 comments
  • 680 views
Messages
489
Canada
Vancouver
Messages
.
I missed the event because i was on a hiatus and when i downloaded gt academy the event was over im willing to trade a gold chrome or mattes
 
Sadly it's not tradable:guilty:
 
If thats the case then no problem thx for letting me know tho
 
You can still borrow it from someone to complete the seasonal events, let me check to see if I got that one, sadly I did not gold them all:indiff: Nope don't have that one :grumpy:
 
Wait it was in my delivery truck :lol:

I will put it up for share:tup:
 
Cool thanks ill just add you
 
Hi i have been browsing the GTplamet forums trying to figure out a way to complete the latest GT academy time trial. I managed to get gold in all but rounds 7 - 8 . Is it possible someone would be willing to loan me a car to do the latest event , as i wont be receiving a car for the last 2 rounds any info / help will be much appreciated.
 
Unfortunately mine is not the tuned version for the current event :(
 
Its a pity you can't buy a GTR and do it up to take part in the event.
 
Back