skylineGTR_guy Messages 5,677 Jun 8, 2005 #1 I figured I'd stick this in its own thread, incase anyones interested and has nothing better to read http://dmses.dot.gov/docimages/pdf42/69793_web.pdf
I figured I'd stick this in its own thread, incase anyones interested and has nothing better to read http://dmses.dot.gov/docimages/pdf42/69793_web.pdf
Jay    Premium Messages 20,145 Australia Messages VIPERGTS01 Jun 8, 2005 #2 Great info thanks .
skylineGTR_guy Messages 5,677 Jun 27, 2005 #4 Driftnewb110 I dont have to to read 184 pages, so did it pass or fail? Click to expand... it passes as long as you take care of a few issues
Driftnewb110 I dont have to to read 184 pages, so did it pass or fail? Click to expand... it passes as long as you take care of a few issues
Joey D Premium Messages 48,062 Lakes of the North, MI Messages GTP_Joey Messages GTP Joey Jun 28, 2005 #5 Why did the USDOT crash test it? Just wondering since it isn't sold here do they really have to do that?
Why did the USDOT crash test it? Just wondering since it isn't sold here do they really have to do that?
skylineGTR_guy Messages 5,677 Jun 28, 2005 #6 BlazinXtreme Why did the USDOT crash test it? Just wondering since it isn't sold here do they really have to do that? Click to expand... well it was sold by motorex so therefore it must be crash tested
BlazinXtreme Why did the USDOT crash test it? Just wondering since it isn't sold here do they really have to do that? Click to expand... well it was sold by motorex so therefore it must be crash tested
Joey D Premium Messages 48,062 Lakes of the North, MI Messages GTP_Joey Messages GTP Joey Jun 28, 2005 #7 I hope they paid for it then, or at least Nissan. It would be stupid for the DOT to pay for it if its not even a car offically sold in the country.
I hope they paid for it then, or at least Nissan. It would be stupid for the DOT to pay for it if its not even a car offically sold in the country.
skylineGTR_guy Messages 5,677 Jun 29, 2005 #8 BlazinXtreme I hope they paid for it then, or at least Nissan. It would be stupid for the DOT to pay for it if its not even a car offically sold in the country. Click to expand... no DOT doesnt pay, they just do the tests
BlazinXtreme I hope they paid for it then, or at least Nissan. It would be stupid for the DOT to pay for it if its not even a car offically sold in the country. Click to expand... no DOT doesnt pay, they just do the tests