GTR Nismo Drag Tune locks wheels after 1.31

• Thread starter Danielly
  • 2 comments
Bulgaria
Bulgaria
gabata_petrov@ab
Hello everybody,

After the newest update my GTR Nismo ALWAYS locks the wheels after hitting 200kmh+. I tried changing everything I could think of but it just doesn't fix it. This is my tune. Any help will be very much appreciated as I am unable to steer even the slightest.

IMG_2028.jpg

locks the wheels after hitting 200kmh+
I am unable to steer even the slightest
Is it braking or steering issues you have?

If it's braking (which is what your title and the first quote says), adjust the brake balance rearwards and try different ABS settings. If it's steering, your car is too low at the front (exacerbated by high front downforce levels forcing the car's nose to the floor) and the wheels are fouling the arches, so raise it a bit, firm up the front dampers in the compression direction, and reduce front - or increase rear - downforce.

Is it braking or steering issues you have?

If it's braking (which is what your title and the first quote says), adjust the brake balance rearwards and try different ABS settings. If it's steering, your car is too low at the front (exacerbated by high front downforce levels forcing the car's nose to the floor) and the wheels are fouling the arches, so raise it a bit, firm up the front dampers in the compression direction, and reduce front - or increase rear - downforce.

Thanks so much. I will try and let you know the results.

Back