GTR testing at the ring

I actually didn't like the car. I didn't hear any spooling, nor bov let-off, to prove it having a turbo at all. That, and it looks rather bulky. :(
 
I actualy like it! And it grows more and more on me every time I see it. Don't quite like the paddles the video seems to indicate. Nothing like a nice 6speed manual!
 
The R33 and R34 are also very bulky looking cars in the flesh.

Yeah, but they don't have enormous tails like the new model. I bet it's harder to see out of the rear window on this new one.
 
Yeah, but they don't have enormous tails like the new model. I bet it's harder to see out of the rear window on this new one.

I doubt people who this car is going to be marketed at have rear view visibility as one of their major concerns. But yeah I hate the current trend in new cars to have the arse sticking up in the air compared to the front. Also I sat in an R33 once and the rear view wasnt that great anyway.
 
I doubt people who this car is going to be marketed at have rear view visibility as one of their major concerns.

Yeah.


Also I sat in an R33 once and the rear view wasnt that great anyway.

I have also sat in R33's never had any issues with rear view in R33's, quite adequate. First time I was alittle concerned that the wings will block the view but it isn't a problem.
 
awsome video ! thx alot for posting this :)
 
Great video. The GTR sounds absolutly awesome!
 
I doubt people who this car is going to be marketed at have rear view visibility as one of their major concerns. But yeah I hate the current trend in new cars to have the arse sticking up in the air compared to the front. Also I sat in an R33 once and the rear view wasnt that great anyway.

Very true, but since most cars over 50k are going towards the styling of enormous trunk space, it's safe to say that this car is going to be as interesting to me, as it's competitors. (Which, by all means, is why I won't buy it.)
 
just because you dont hear a spool up or a bov doesnt mean it isnt turboed

True, but just because they say it's turbo'd doesn't mean it truly is, neither. I can remember talks about the 350Z being a V-6TT like it's predecessor, but that didn't happen.
 
Looks nice, but the price will be a little too much.

And by the way, if you are about to buy a Corvette for 60K, you may want to check eBay Motors in the Ferrari category. They got a few Terossas for 50 to 65K
 
Back