[GTR2] The GTR2 Roleplay!

• Thread starter Madatek
  • 18 comments
Italy
Torino, TO
PastCulleSard
I am creating a board which will be used as base to create an online community involved in a GTR2 Roleplay

Basically, you start with some RolePlayMoney (RPM) and a Level 1 License.
By winning races you earn achievements, money, rank, and experience.

Using money you can buy more cars, and by leveling up you can access better events!

What are you waiting for? Sign up!

(Ask me for link in PM)

I am intrigued, but I have to ask how this will be done as I don't have the game, probably can't run it on this lump, and even then can't do online racing.

I am intrigued, but I have to ask how this will be done as I don't have the game, probably can't run it on this lump, and even then can't do online racing.
GTR2 is quite an old game, but can you tell me your system specs?

What's your graphics card?
I don't know. The info I have makes it look like the processor does the graphics too.

Before we go on though, the question I should have asked is will this be a player-driven series or an AI-driven series like the B-spec series scattered about this sub forum. If it's the former I flat out can't do it.

I like the idea, but I think it might be a little optimistic.

I'd be up for anything GTR2 online, would be nice to have something to take the thoughts off the amount of B-Spec series around here :lol:

I don't know. The info I have makes it look like the processor does the graphics too.

Before we go on though, the question I should have asked is will this be a player-driven series or an AI-driven series like the B-spec series scattered about this sub forum. If it's the former I flat out can't do it.
For now PvP, but it's not excluded a mode in which you just prepare the car, anyway the game should run on minimum settings quite well

I'd be up for anything GTR2 online, would be nice to have something to take the thoughts off the amount of B-Spec series around here :lol:
If you like the idea then register :P for now I have no players, and the idea can't take off whitout... you know... someone plays

Toshiba Satellite C855D
AMD Raedon E-300 Processor
4 GBs of RAM
385 GBs of open Hard Drive space
HughesNet Satellite Internet
No driving wheel
It's a 1.3GHz processor. You wouldn't be able to load more than 30 cars without terrible stutter. Would be playable, just not fluid and pretty. I just about make it with a duo core 1.3GHz. Huge downgrade from my broken i7 laptop....

It's a 1.3GHz processor. You wouldn't be able to load more than 30 cars without terrible stutter. Would be playable, just not fluid and pretty. I just about make it with a duo core 1.3GHz. Huge downgrade from my broken i7 laptop....
Yes, as races will mostly be on "Batteries" with 16 people at the time, with semifinals and finals, could do it. That processor risks to kill it but the 4gb ram help a lot

I would be up for some GTR2 online racing haha

Back