GTRecrafted - Gran Turismo 5 Real Life Hybrid builds

  • Thread starter Thread starter FRR35H
  • 1 comments
  • 1,057 views
Messages
411
Australia
Australia
Messages
frr35h101
Hey all,
I've recently created a YouTube channel which focuses heavily on recreating real world cars inside Gran Turismo and with a heavy focus on GT5 with the use of hybriding. Will also be doing GT7 builds very soon also.
If you're interested, come check it out and subscribe :)

If you have an idea for a build let me know!

GT Recrafted YouTube

 
Interesting stuff! I thought I was the only one who still remembered LucaTirelli's old editor from back in the day. :lol: You certainly have me wanting to modify a Taurus myself; in fact, I have already bought one for that purpose! :D

A few tips I want to provide:
1. If you're going to use the "Enable All Tires" function in Luca's editor, I strongly advise buying dirt and snow tires before enabling it. If you don't, it won't let you race on dirt and snow, even though it says you have the tires. Fortunately, there's a solution for that if you've already used the feature without buying the tires first, and I can help you with that. (it's not hard)
2. It's been a very long time since I've done this again, but according to the editor itself, you need to have the highest available wing in GT Auto in order to remove the spoiler. Unfortunately, the Taurus SHO does not have any options in GT Auto, but this is something to keep in mind going forward. 👍
 
Back