- 2,338

- Southeast MI
- BubbleBelly542
I am looking to start a new racing league in GT5 online. I have a few members already. Many have agreed, yet they don't respond to messages, so try are being kicked out. Let that serve as a warning if you wish to join; I require all members answer my messages so I know you comprehend what the rules are and what is happening.
Season one is a pure mix of racing, from NASCAR, to rally, to normal road vehicles. It features a variety of tracks. As for vehicle restrictions, I'm still not sure how I will do that. The schedule is only 20% complete but will be finished soon.
I have a site set up, www.gtrl.weebly.com it contains info, but is rarely updated as I have a terrible computer that rarely works, and I'm using my iPod right now, which doesn't allow me to edit the site. So things are very behind on there, however I keep organized on my iPod very well by taking notes. I am getting a new computer soon though. So if you wish to join, or have questions, contact BubbleBelly542 (me) via PlayStation Network.
Season one is a pure mix of racing, from NASCAR, to rally, to normal road vehicles. It features a variety of tracks. As for vehicle restrictions, I'm still not sure how I will do that. The schedule is only 20% complete but will be finished soon.
I have a site set up, www.gtrl.weebly.com it contains info, but is rarely updated as I have a terrible computer that rarely works, and I'm using my iPod right now, which doesn't allow me to edit the site. So things are very behind on there, however I keep organized on my iPod very well by taking notes. I am getting a new computer soon though. So if you wish to join, or have questions, contact BubbleBelly542 (me) via PlayStation Network.
Last edited: