GTS Demo still works if you left it on from yesterday

• Thread starter Scalman2
  • 17 comments
Lithuania
Lithuania
it does work. i left it yesterday when it was still active. and i left it on one event from stage 1 missions. and today i can play all events from stage 1 as much as i want.
anyone else have that going too ?

thats today

ohhh . haha nice . its good i left it on replay. so i back to race and boom i can play it still. tryed to choose other events it said no online blablabla, but it didint kicked me out of game. still let me go back and play were i was.

I reported your PSN's to Polyphony and Sony.

:)
I'm only joking of course.
Great for you guys. I never thought of doing that myself.
...you gave a scare there. It did not feel good reading that. Haha.
Yeah I figured maybe it works - and it did! Get a warning popup almost all the time though, "You must be connected to the server in order to proceed" followed by a failed connection to the network, followed by another popup saying "Unable to save. Blablabla.."

I wonder, if using the Library, I could download it and play it... I should try that.
You can't. You needed to stay elsewhere than the home screen to be able to continue to play. Like some people did - entered a race before it ended. Me? I chose to stay inside the livery editor.

I was in Arcade, came back after watching “Pearl Jam - Let’s Play Two” on FS1, raced one race and then got booted.

I reported your PSN's to Polyphony and Sony.

:)
I'm only joking of course.
Great for you guys. I never thought of doing that myself.
Lol u kidding ?
Haha good one. I didint wanted to do that just i always leave games in middle of something and then pick it up next day . so today i still had lots fun on willow springs with mx5 and camaro.
Other thing i think others did too is in missions were they give you all track and no time limit , you turn arround and drive all track without limitations.
I tested all willow springs track for myself

I was in Arcade, came back after watching “Pearl Jam - Let’s Play Two” on FS1, raced one race and then got booted.
Yes you ended race after. In stages they let me choose other event as long as they are in that stage. I tryed go to other stage so it started to say that server offline blablabla so i fast get back and it didint kicked me off still

Click the +Quote button, then when you're ready to begin writing you hit the Insert Quotes button.
ohh you mean as that.
still no get it how answer multiple people in one post. i pressed +quote on couple posts but when i press replay it still answers just one post.
i guess its diff in every forum. other places do that auto. they merge diff your posts into one if you post one after other.

Back