GTS Idea - Nurburgring mode!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bond_Villain
  • 18 comments
  • 1,577 views
Messages
52
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Anyone else think it would be great if they had a Nurburgring mode, as follows

* Nurburgring (full 13 mile course)
* 50-100 car limit
* Not a race, just to drive like the real ring is.
* Just join the track, it’s not a set time, open and running all the time.
* drive any car you like
* Hit 3 Cars in any lap and your kicked
* No leader boards, just driving.
 
Last edited:
In the future when internet/hardware allows, it would be great to have an open world nurburgring, where you have to sit in the queue to get on it lol
and you need in game credits to pay for any damage you cause.

When I run the ring in PSVR I pretend I am the 1st person on it.
 
Nice idea but the Nurburgring tourist layout is suprisingly gone with the latest update. :confused:
 
Last edited:
Wonderful idea, but with 50-100 cars, the game with that graphics would run with -25FPS. Maybe on PS6.
 
You mean like Bridge to Gantry? Whenever I want to kick back and relax, I load up my saved lobby of the Tourist Layout and take a few laps on it with some road cars, but not hotlaping, just driving around enjoying the scenery.

Shame I never manage to get more than 5 players on the lobby, makes the track feel quite empty.
 
can we use the tourist layout on lobbies?
 
Anyone else think it would be great if they had a Nurburgring mode, as follows

* Nurburgring (full 13 mile course)
* 50-100 car limit
* Not a race, just to drive like the real ring is.
* Just join the track, it’s not a set time, open and running all the time.
* drive any car you like
* Hit 3 Cars in any lap and your kicked
* No leader boards, just driving.
I would love it. It was a really nice experience when I went there for a few days. Love to drive and chill at the ring
 
Wonderful idea, but with 50-100 cars, the game with that graphics would run with -25FPS. Maybe on PS6.
They could pull the Sierra Time Rally trick and have only a few cars load at a time, you won't notice because you're in a forest and can barely see in front of you anyways.
 
Would love to see this, 50+ cars at nordschleife it would be fantastic. I've always held a similar idea however, tailored toward actual competition; perhaps not with real players at first but just A.I.
 
This is an interesting and probably long-awaited idea, not just for the Nurburgring but for the game in general. Considering the slogan of GT is 'The real driving simulator', all the games in the series only really set us up to do forms of racing rather than just driving. Not that I'd want to see racing go at all, but could the next big evolution of the GT series be open-world online maps? It would be a great place to combine driving and Scapes-worthy locations together, as well as expand some original GT tracks out into more immersive and free environments.
 
24 cars would be great for a trackday. Definitely not 16.
After the GT6 servers shut down PD will give more emphasis to their servers.
We may get 24 places in Lobby races or even trackdays.
 
In 'ring mode if you crash hard into the barricade, this truck appears. Track suddenly has "yellow flag" area where you must slow down.


maxresdefault.jpg
 
Bongard Club will gain thousands of membes every day :lol:
 
I see this went unanswered. You can, but only if you set the lobby to free run instead of race for fun or race for real.
thank you, ive been trying for ages to get it on lobbies to now success
 
I remember in GT6 there was a track that was used for driving and get-togethers. I don't remember the name. It was loads of fun. My PS3 died about 3 years ago and I never replaced it. I got the PS4 instead. I would enjoy getting together for a drive around Nordschleife.
 
Back