GTS intro in Gran Turismo 2 style (video)

  • Thread starter Thread starter GrindTheCore
  • 11 comments
  • 2,022 views
Messages
4
Croatia
Croatia
This was fun little project for me. As a huge fan of GT series and racing games in general, I wanted to make something that had nostalgic feel but remained modern at the same time. The choice was easy - loosely 'remake' GT2 intro in GTS.

Hopefully you guys will enjoy. :)



For the needs of the video I also created 2 liveries (old fans will remember):

4611712408947262988_0.jpg


5053053086326588932_0.jpg
 
Blimey Crikey and Flippin' Eck...

I enjoyed that - Thank you for sharing!

Ian.
 
Easily the best intro of the entire series... Thank you Sir ! Awesome work !
 
Actually, I prefer it to the GT2 intro, but second intro was easier to 'recreate' to some degree. I don't have experience in 3d modeling/animating, so that exploding GT logo would be a problem. And GT Sport Intro has vintage racing videos in intro, same as GT 2 intro, so that could be used in advantage.
 
I would love to see a remake of gt1 and gt3
 
Back