GTS OCD Folks

United States
Louisiana
I'm fairly OCD when it comes to Gran Turismo. I played the original GT1 and GT2, and completed every aspect of the game, all licenses, got all the cars. The usual OCD stuff. Then I started a family and strayed away from gaming...well, 4 years ago I came back to GTS.

With GTS, I wanted to complete the game as well. So I did all of the off-line content, completed all the online content in order to get all of the trophies. I am level 50 Diamond and have the GTS Platinum Trophy. I also wanted all the cars and every Gr1, 2, 3, and 4 cars version (number plates, livery, color, or driver). Getting every color of every car seems overkill. If you are going that far you've far exceeded my level of OCD. LOL. I have also leveled up every car in my garage. To top it off, I was able to make A+ in sport mode.

Today I beat LH and purchased the final 20 million credit car I needed. The '62 Ferrari 250 GTO. I have the Gr.4 Supra and I now have the Lewis Hamilton VGT Mercedes.

However, I am missing one car..... the '11 Audi R18 Jouest Le Mans dirty edition. What is so frustrating is I had it...but in my hate of duplicates cluttering my garage, I accidently deleted it. :( Am I at mercy of the wheel, or is there any way to increase to my odds of getting this one? I fear the answer, but I must ask it.

Last edited:
I have it but I don't remember where I got it :)

I am much less OCD than you, but I'll try to reach level 50 and get some more trophies before the arrival of GT7 (currently ~140 connections to the game, so I am a bit late for a game that is out since 2017...)

I'm fairly OCD when it comes to Gran Turismo. I played the original GT1 and GT2, and completed every aspect of the game, all licenses, got all the cars. The usual OCD stuff. Then I started a family and strayed away from gaming...well, 4 years ago I came back to GTS.

With GTS, I wanted to complete the game as well. So I did all of the off-line content, completed all the online content in order to get all of the trophies. I am level 50 Diamond and have the GTS Platinum Trophy. I also wanted all the cars and every Gr1, 2, 3, and 4 cars version (number plates, livery, color, or driver). Getting every color of every car seems overkill. If you are going that far you've far exceeded my level of OCD. LOL. I have also leveled up every car in my garage. To top it off, I was able to make A+ in sport mode.

Today I beat LH and purchased the final 20 million credit car I needed. The '62 Ferrari 250 GTO. I have the Gr.4 Supra and I now have the Lewis Hamilton VGT Mercedes.

However, I am missing one car..... the '11 Audi R18 Jouest Le Mans dirty edition. What is so frustrating is I had it...but in my hate of duplicates cluttering my garage, I accidently deleted it. :( Am I at mercy of the wheel, or is there any way to increase to my odds of getting this one? I fear the answer, but I must ask it.
You are now and forever unfortunately at the mercy of the daily wheel of disappointment for that one. I lucked into a second one after I deleted my first, so hope is there. Best of luck to you on that one

It took me about 26 months of grinding almost every day before I got one. Your best shot would be getting one for your birthday, but that's also entirely dependent on "luck" so... :scared:

Also, out of curiosity, have you acquired all items on the Mileage Exchange? 599 paint chips, 230 wheels and a bunch of other items like driver poses and decals.

Last edited:
Also, out of curiosity, have you acquired all items on the Mileage Exchange? 599 paint chips, 230 wheels and a bunch of other items like driver poses and decals.
I See You Good Job GIF by Luvvie Ajayi Jones

It took me about 26 months of grinding almost every day before I got one. Your best shot would be getting one for your birthday, but that's also entirely dependent on "luck" so... :scared:

I have, I tried to never let my mileage reach 99,999mi as to not waste a point. I was either leveling up a car or purchasing something from the mileage exchange. I do have all the colors, wheels, stickers, poses and different colors of the mileage vehicles as well.

Hoping I can luck out like @Redneckchef did, and get it after deleting it.

Last edited:
Much of the game I find unnecessary and would swap for more tracks and more racing car classes. I'd keep the livery editor and sharing, bin the rest including anything rally related. Gimmie touring cars, proper sportscar classes, the old Group 5 etc.

Hell yeah ! Dump the damn rally ! There are plenty of excellent rally games for those interested 😅

But alas, the trailer told us we would get rally again...

Latest Posts

Back