GTS on PS5 dualsense have motion control steering?

• Thread starter MrMister
  • 7 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
On GTS on PS4 you can use the DualShock4 with motion control steering.

What about on PS5? I know you can use the DualShock4 on PS4 games on a PS5 but will the motion control still work? Also does the dualsense have this as well to play GTS if wanted to with it?

thanks

Thanks. Is that on a DS4 though? Does DS have motion as well that plays ok on GTS?

On side note, is GTS on PS5 better with DS4 or DS controller?

Thanks. Is that on a DS4 though? Does DS have motion as well that plays ok on GTS?

On side note, is GTS on PS5 better with DS4 or DS controller?

Dualsense still has motion that plays alright on GTS.

As for the second question, that might be a case of preference. Personally, I think the DS feels like a much higher quality product than the DS4 and is nicer to use, but YMMV.

Just a PS4 player, but I've tried motion control and I can't see how anyone can use it. I just can't do the slight adjustments that the stick allows.

Just a PS4 player, but I've tried motion control and I can't see how anyone can use it. I just can't do the slight adjustments that the stick allows.
Ha ha I’m the opposite! I can’t get fine adjustments using sticks and find the motion much easier. Although I’m pretty rubbish at the game anyway!

Its good to have the option though, wish more driving games made use of this.

Ha ha I’m the opposite! I can’t get fine adjustments using sticks and find the motion much easier. Although I’m pretty rubbish at the game anyway!
Agreed, I can hardly steer with the controller stick.

The stick requires fine mm control over a range of probably 10mm each way whereas tilting I've probably got a range of over 100mm.

Plus you can keep your hands on the controller at the same position for better control over throttle and brake.

I found tilt control an absolute revelation, so intuitive to use

Back