GTS Online Racing FOR REAL DRIVERS!

• Thread starter Joe-dogs
  • 11 comments
Norway
Norway
watery tea cup
I need friends on GTS who can drive a car and race. Is there anyone who has Racing Leagues with these settings.

Attachments

• SETTINGS.JPG
    SETTINGS.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
I need friends on GTS who can drive a car and race. Is there anyone who has Racing Leagues with these settings.

I have been frustrated as well. I signed up w SNAIL but not sure I can meet their schedules. Friend twstcrv. I am looking for the exact same thing. Really fed up w rammers, brake checkers and blockers causing ME to lose SR! I am an average driver who occasionally taps others by accident but I am committed to improving in that area. Have first wheel and seat and now considering a load cell brake mod. My primary goal right now is to get at least to A even if it means finishing last. My hope is the vast majority of hackers will select themselves away from A or eventually even B.

Those settings are from my league, light damage is the penalty for hitting the wall, and contact will be dealt with on a case by case basis. there is no need shortcut penalties as those drivers will be docked points or may be asked to retire if its an ongoing problem. Unfortunately my league is full although one reserve spot remains at the time of this reply, Good luck in your search for a league, or you can just host your own.

Back