GTS Online Racing...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joe-dogs
  • 10 comments
  • 755 views
WOAH. Holy crap. How do you report that...jeezus. That is game breaking. WOW.
 
This shouldn't be possible in Sport mode anymore as PD have closed off the pit lane in all races since last week sometime.

Needs a proper fix too though as no doubt this cheating is still rife in lobbies.
 
Waiting for the "Close the pitlane" option in the lobby settings.
 
What about in custom races? I was watching the 1 million cheat...smh. I can't believe people actually do crap like this in an online game.
 
This is not new.Last week we were talking about this in these boards.
 
That explains the insane times in some of the circuit experience leaderboards.
 
R3V
That explains the insane times in some of the circuit experience leaderboards.

Yeap.Some people are using this a lot.Even in public created lobbies.I wrote it last week and I will do it again..

LOL...When the "most polished AAA PS4 racing title" has a "bug" like that -that affects even e-sports competitive mode- but then we call other titles for having .....game breaking bugs.
 
It was fixed on the day it was reported. :)

I won a race against one of those guys. :D

I saw it happen last night in a public lobby.So its not fixed entirely.
The "winner" ceremony in the end went to the right guy but the "cheater" was in first position when the results were confirmed.
 
Back